A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for sale is an Apex-i SAFC $120 obo
IMG_0039.jpg

Nismo Graphics kit (originally bought from sunburst v on gta sentra)the kit is missing the left front fender stripe, but this can easily be replaced by most print shops $120 obo
IMG_0036.jpg IMG_0037.jpg

5P ECM for an 02 sentra spec-v $100 obo
IMG_0034.jpg

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Wow I've been looking for the graphics kit. Sucks I don't have a local shop that does vinyl(yes I live in the sticks lol)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya dragonfire these kits dont seem to come up for sale very often, i would really have liked to put it on my car but first i need a paint job lol

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Yea I know, you can get knockoff from eBay, but what's the point in that? What's the colors? If its got black the. I'm going to have to think hard because my car is black

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its got 3 colours red black and a charcoal colour on the bottom, and ya there is plenty of knock off shit out there

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
price drop on the graphics kit and safc both are 100 o.b.o, and prices are very negotiable so shoot me an offer

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
I want the graphics kit, pending what the insurance guy tells me from my accident the other day will depend on what I can give for it. He was supposed to be here today, but has yet to show.

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Sorry man I have to withdraw my interest in this I'm up to $1100 in damages and they haven't even checked the suspension yet. Plus after doling a google search and finding a black spec with this color graphics I don't care for it, but GLWS! Great stuff cheap here

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Thanks, if only the black stripe was white, because this just doesn't look right to me GLWS though!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm interested in the graphics kit if only it was the one for black cars :( which piece is it missing again? really considering it....

Damon 415.335.5533

1 - 20 of 26 Posts