Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
Word. Saw his location and thought surely there's a car @2j

Nice ;)

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Yea I got a enough from insurance to buy this sweet low mileage commuter and pay down some credit cards.

I have little set aside for a project Joe but unfortunately that's double my budget lol. But tax returns are soon....:thinking:

·
Super Moderator
20,872 Posts
That is ridiculously clean. What's the mileage? I bet that was a pretty good deal. I can't hate on wagons. Not the greatest wagon, but I do like wagons. That new Benz is pretty sweet.

Too bad no Sentra, but no debt is probly better. That one looks like a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
That is ridiculously clean. What's the mileage? I bet that was a pretty good deal. I can't hate on wagons. Not the greatest wagon, but I do like wagons. That new Benz is pretty sweet.

Too bad no Sentra, but no debt is probly better. That one looks like a pretty good deal.
Yes no debt is where is at. Wagon has 119k. Just put a heater core in this weekend. I don't think I'm gonna mod it any. I'd rather save and get another spec v. I didn't realize how much I loved the piece of crap until I didn't have one :laughing:. The torque is sorely missed. Plus I keep trying to shift from 5th to reverse lol.

·
Registered
8,900 Posts
Gonna post a classified for the Nismo muffler and a Ultra Racing trunk brace if anyone is interested.
That bar will go quick ik there was j some askin bout one cpl days ago

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
This new site layout is hard as hell to navigate when you haven't been on here in years ?. Y'all help convince me to get another b15. I've been eying a few hondas but they are impossible to find in running condition for cheap. What et's you guys running in 1/4 mile now?

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Welcome back. New layout is odd. I've never ran good 1/4 mile times but I've been placing 1st and 2nd in my local autocross 4 years on a row. Against new type Rs, Sti, Fiesta ST, CTS-V. I'm trying to upgrade my suspension fully, my next mod is to bend the rear beam.

121 - 132 of 132 Posts