A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here’s the Spec. She's got 60K on the body and 20K on the engine (I'm guessing she ate a screw before I bought her). After having her sit for a few years, I've finally been able to put some time and money into upgrades and taking care of the QR mechanical issues. My hope is to Auto-X/Road Race when the funds are there. I know it’s all about pictures and mods, so that’s all the rest of this first post will be and I'll try to keep it updated. Some back-story will get posted when I get a chance.

Pictures as of 7.5.13:

Mods as of 7.5.13:

Under the Hood (In Order of Install):
2J-Racing Cold Air Intake
XS Power 1 Piece 4-1 Header (going to replace, but not sure what I'll go with)
2J-Racing Crank Pulley
2J-Racing Power Steering Pulley
Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts
2J-Racing Delrin Crossmember Bushings
2J-Racing Newer Spec V Intake Plenum
3/8" Saikou Michi Stage 1 OCC Catch Can (PCV to Plenum)
5/8" Saikou Michi Stage 1 OCC Catch Can (Valve Vent to CAI)
Jim Wolf Technology Balance Shaft Removal Kit

At the Corners/Other Chassis Mods:
Lenso 17x7 Wheels (on the car when I bought it, anyone know which specific ones these are and if they’re worth keeping?)
Tires: 2 Nitto Neo Gens and 2 Yokohama YK580s :)47:, I know)
TDMimports Coilovers (8kg/mm Front and 7kg/mm Rear)
TDMimports Bump Steer Kit
2J-Racing 15mm Anti-Lift Kit

Fluids:
Redline Heavy Shockproof Gear Oil
6 Qts Shell Rotella T 15w-40 Oil

Cosmetic:
Trim and groove removed from doors
De-badged except for hamburger on trunk
Custom (read Maaco) "Slate" paint
Flat black windshield wipers

Waiting to be Installed, Changed or Bought and on the Way:
2J-Racing Nismo Replica 25mm Rear Sway Bar
TDMimports Rigid Subframe Collars
Prothane Transmission Mount (B13 Motor Mount), waiting on ArmoredSpecV's spacers for it (get in on the GB here)
ATE Superblue Brake Fluid

Near Future Plans (In Order of Likely Appearance):
Optima Red Top
Ebay PU Lip
Tint
Poor Man Mods Style Subframe Connector
Rear RS Lip
STI Vortex Generator
Nismo Replica Rear Wing
Eibach or Nismo Front Sway Bar
2J-Racing Side Exit Exhaust

Other Stuff on the List (May or May Not Happen):
Brake upgrade
20mm spacers all around and studs/lugs to match or different wheels
2J-Racing Header
Custom Midpipe
Chassis Foam
Vented CF Hood
CF Trunk

Trusted Vendors:
Thanks to @[email protected] and @b15azn for supporting the platform! Definitely check out 2JR and TDMi's parts.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Hai v? n? bom kh?ng b? x?y ra trên tuy?n du?ng ch?y Marathon t?i thÃ*nh ph? Boston hôm 15/4 lÃ*m ba ngu?i thi?t m?ng, trong dó có bé trai 8 tu?i vÃ* g?n 150 ngu?i b? thuong.
Gotta love the :spam:

I need to save this post for my upcoming back-story anyways. Thank you, spammer.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice. Love to see Colorado specs.
Yeah, I really haven't seen any down here. I joined CONOC to try to get together with people, but keep spending all my time here (from what I've gathered from the CO thread, something went down with CONOC, so I've kept my distance).

I'd like to see your Spec, once you get it running. Is that still the plan?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you have the car painted?
You didn't know they had this special track edition paint package in 2002? Sorry, yeah I'll elaborate in my 2nd post when I get the time, but I rear-ended my girlfriend's car (now my wife) in 2006 a little while after I got it and had to get a new bumper and fenders anyways. It was supposed to be close to the paint on the new prototype R35 that I had a picture of from Sport Compact Car Magazine. I'm kind of hoping to get a respray in metallic silver, but that's only if a few G's make themselves available.

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Re: FortKnight/2002 Spec V/The Den, CO

Yeah, I really haven't seen any down here. I joined CONOC to try to get together with people, but keep spending all my time here (from what I've gathered from the CO thread, something went down with CONOC, so I've kept my distance).

I'd like to see your Spec, once you get it running. Is that still the plan?
Conoc's been dead a while. Used to be like ten to twenty specs there but everything ended in a fwd vs rwd/drifter battle. I modded there a while, but called out a dude selling a 350z with a blown motor. He got mad and tried to talk shit so I blasted him. Admin did like my actions, took his side and banned me a while.

When I got back, all the real projects left the site. Its dead now. Only one build on there, the guy with the rear monted turbo Z.

The original admins dont post much anymore, they rally a wrx so no real nissan love anymore.

One day I hope to have mine running, one day, lol.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Reactions: FortKnight

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I modded there a while, but called out a dude selling a 350z with a blown motor. He got mad and tried to talk shit so I blasted him. Admin did like my actions, took his side and banned me a while.

When I got back, all the real projects left the site. Its dead now. Only one build on there, the guy with the rear monted turbo Z.

The original admins dont post much anymore, they rally a wrx so no real nissan love anymore.

One day I hope to have mine running, one day, lol.
Such a shame to have it fall apart. I'd really like to get together with some other B15 owners and am hoping everything works out for your build. Maybe once the nicer weather actually gets here.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like the color, looks similar to the SE charcoal/graphite thing. Never seen a body like that with a QR in it though. Lol.
Thanks, the color is kind of growing on me, but my favorite color combination is silver with black wheels (when done right). For the body comment, do you mean the... "shaving"? :ugh:

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Balyon, didn't you buy two sets of ArmoredSpec's transmission mount spacers? You wouldn't happen to have one of those sets still available, would you? :fingersx:

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Re: FortKnight/2002 Spec V/The Den, CO

Hey Balyon, didn't you buy two sets of ArmoredSpec's transmission mount spacers? You wouldn't happen to have one of those sets still available, would you? :fingersx:
I was going to buy a black set but never did. Just have the one white set on the car.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was going to buy a black set but never did. Just have the one white set on the car.
Well, it was worth a shot. It doesn't seem like there's enough interest for Armored to make another batch and I haven't been able to find anyone else to make them. I may end up just using washers, but I'd prefer the spacers.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nah I meant the color. Some SE's were similar in color, but had SR20's.

I have seen one other "shaved" sentra. It's weird to look at, but it looks good. Haha.
It's definitely a different look. I like how it flows and kind of makes the car look lower than it is.

Weird and different fits well for me. :D

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
nice spec man, very clean

1 - 20 of 63 Posts