A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally came to reality of how slow my Spec V was compared to a built civic I had for a week. Now I'm really motivated to finally hook up my nitrous. I got it in January but never really messed around with it. WIDEBAND AND SAFC are setup already.

I'm missing some parts so I'll list them
1. The nozzle adapter for the intake? needed?
2. Inline nitrous filter? needed? if so what kind?
This or
Nitrous Express 15610 D-6 Pure-Flo N20 Filter w/7" Hose | eBay
or this
NOS 15564 #6 -6 x 1/4" BLUE NITROUS FILTER 15564NOS | eBay

3. The kit looks like it's been used many times. Most of the bolts on their are semi stripped so Do I need a rebuild kit? If so where from?
Those are the things I seem to be missing from the kit.

Questions.
For a 35 shot n#31 and f#18 correct?

Comparing to the diagram below, my ground side of the fuel solenoid was rigged and connected to the white relay side of the TPS. Would this work?

For a 35 shot n#31 and f#18 correct?

More questions to come.

·
Registered
773 Posts
1) Nozzle adapter for intake? All I had was a hole drilled into the intake and a washer to hold it in.

2) Optional. Make sure your lines are clean before using. When the part of the feed line that hooks to your bottle is not in use, cover it with something such as a piece of tape to keep debris / random shit from getting in.

3) Find the brand of NX solenoids you are using and go on Summit or Jegs and search the part number. It'll find you the proper solenoid rebuild kit.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1) Nozzle adapter for intake? All I had was a hole drilled into the intake and a washer to hold it in.

2) Optional. Make sure your lines are clean before using. When the part of the feed line that hooks to your bottle is not in use, cover it with something such as a piece of tape to keep debris / random shit from getting in.

3) Find the brand of NX solenoids you are using and go on Summit or Jegs and search the part number. It'll find you the proper solenoid rebuild kit.
The solenoid rebuilts are just a little piston looking thing right? I can't seem to find a rebuild kit for my model. An old 15200 stage six Nitrous Solenoid. anywhere esle I could find?

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, thought you would be asleep by now lool I searched on summit n jegs and only saw 3 rebuilds for NX n20. One that is 3/16 one that is 0.315orfice and one that's 1/8.
My solenoid is a 0.93oorfice and 1/4in and 1/8out. Would any of them work?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I have the wrench to breakdown the solenoids. If you want, stop by and we can open them up and check them out before you buy a kit.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool! Garry, you setup your nitrous yet or you're waiting for the engine? How does tomorrow sound? Or when youzkre free

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Cool! Garry, you setup your nitrous yet or you're waiting for the engine? How does tomorrow sound? Or when youzkre free

I'm starting to wire up my accessories, but will have to wait for the motor to plumb the lines. I work untill 4pm Mon-Thurs and 10am on Friday. If you need my # again, shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Bumpp
Comparing to the diagram below, my ground side of the fuel solenoid was rigged and connected to the white relay side of the TPS. Would this work?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts