A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
@burnin714 I shipped the driver one for $16 paypal sent as a gift, $18 paypal sent as for goods and services. Lmk if your still interested.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
I have no idea what shipping will be and I don't have a local freight carrier so if you want to pay actual shipping via fedex then I would say 400 shipped and it's yours. Unless that doesnt cover actual shipping, and the $150 im hoping to get for the hood.

·
Premium Member
39,133 Posts
Why not use Grey hound? Don't they still transport stuff?

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Yea they do BUT I live in thr middle of nowhere. Closest greyhound is over an hour away or else I would. Thats too much of a hassle/too costly to keep running back and forth to get price quotes.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
yeah they should fit if you want to pay shipping then yes I will ship them but it's probably not going to be very cheap the drivers side seat will need the bracket replaced because it's all rusted and nasty looking

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Yes it is if your local. I am NOT shipping it.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Wow, I had the same Konigs back when I had an Legacy GT. Definitely surprised how great it looks on the B15. It's a pain you're so far away or else I would take them immediately since I'm so fond of them.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Make me an offer shipped. Im gonna try and ******* remove the tires later so it will be just the rims.

Bump I need to sell this stuff all reasonable offers considered!!!!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
No man sorry, I dont

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Hood sold yesterday. Going to get tires taken off konigs soon so it will be just rim weight.(tires were junk anyway)

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Bump

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
I think average has been $30 to ship, so theres a ball park till I can get to the post office.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 · (Edited)
61 - 80 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.