A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So even knows this car and knows what it done to it...i recently have trashed my whole genesis dream and want another car thats 35k and to have a reasonable payment i need more of a down payment so my toy has to go...This is gurovs old car and honestly i was lucky to own it, the thing rips like noones business and even for it being built to the moon it is driven to and from my work 1-2 days a week just to stretch its legs....It is seriously something i don't want to do but it is time for something bigger...here is a copy and paste of the mods

black 04 specv, brembo package
stock block qr with blockguard, Crower rods, CP pistons swaintech coated 8.5:1 CR
t3/t4 57 trim watercooled garrett turbo
bc2 cams
valve timing locked via two exhaust sprockets
fidanza flywheel
stage3 kevlar clutch
protech manifold
protech downpipe (2.5" flare to 3")
3" catback with a bunch of vband going to a stock muffler, modified somewhat
j&s ultrasafeguard, individual knock control
megasquirt3 standalone running on stock crank angle wheels
modified sentra injectors (900-ish)
jwt fuel rail with full throttle FPR
walbro 255 pump
evo CF hood, and stock hood included
mechanical throttle linkage from KA of some sort, b15 se gas pedal
bosch 3 wire idle valve
innovate lc1

It is currently at 16-18psi and spins 3rd easy and could do 4th if wanted...It drives like a stock sentra just with a harder clutch lol...
Just changed oil last week..come with evo CF hood (mint) and oem black hood
Im in Hagerstown MD
Car will come with a brand new mini laptop with megasquirt loaded on the car and the car is tuned using this laptop
The car can also come with: Mint 17x8 polished fn01r-c if you don't like the other wheels
Price: Not stating because don't have one in mind..just don't waste time with low balling me
I know this car is legit and i would and do daily drive this car no questions asked...I will keep car if not good price is met not looking to give away

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
selling already?
Yeah not really wanting to I was planning on keeping for awhile but new plans comes up not to mention it def does not get driven the way it was built to (i drive like a grandma)

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I need to move and make this a track beast...
you got pics with the new 5zigs on it?
whatd u do wit the old rims, wondered why no one else ever got them, they dont look bad

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I need to move and make this a track beast...
you got pics with the new 5zigs on it?
whatd u do wit the old rims, wondered why no one else ever got them, they dont look bad
i currently dont have pic because i havent swapped em yet and the old wheels just sit...i have had 2 offers so far we shall see

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is going to offend some people but this is nuts...have had 3 offers and when I take them up on it they don't have the money I'm not mad I'm embrassed for these people that can't afford 5g for a beast of a car idk if you could even built this motor for 5g...why bother asking me about prices if you don't have the money!...just so you can dream about owning the car or maybe I'd you don't eat for 6months you can buy it?...I sold the integra because of cheap Honda people now I'm faced with it here...I don't expect a response or this to turn into a shit thread (like all mine do) but please don't ask me about a price if you don't have money I.don't want.your 2500 I'm not giving it away...its a beast of a car and reliable enough to.be a DD there is not one thing bad I can say about car except its a little to quiet other than that nothing so how are people selling just turbo specv for 7-8k and I have a built one with 10x the parts and money and I get shitty offers...either way END RANT

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well because noone here has more than a lint ball and 2 cents this car is now getting traded to probably not even to a real sentra enthusiast prob someone who will wreck it...So thanks guys i wanted to make sure it got a good home and now we will never see this car again....Lock this bitch!

·
Registered
685 Posts
This is going to offend some people but this is nuts...have had 3 offers and when I take them up on it they don't have the money I'm not mad I'm embrassed for these people that can't afford 5g for a beast of a car idk if you could even built this motor for 5g...why bother asking me about prices if you don't have the money!...just so you can dream about owning the car or maybe I'd you don't eat for 6months you can buy it?...I sold the integra because of cheap Honda people now I'm faced with it here...I don't expect a response or this to turn into a shit thread (like all mine do) but please don't ask me about a price if you don't have money I.don't want.your 2500 I'm not giving it away...its a beast of a car and reliable enough to.be a DD there is not one thing bad I can say about car except its a little to quiet other than that nothing so how are people selling just turbo specv for 7-8k and I have a built one with 10x the parts and money and I get shitty offers...either way END RANT
and how much did you pay for this car?

·
Registered
9,117 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No use for anyone coming in now trying to say how they want to buy it...it is gone you all lost your chance please lock this thread

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
if your worried about finding a good home for it, why dont you sell it for what you paid for it. i'm pretty sure it will sell real quick in here and it'll have a GREAT home ;)
This.

Instead you throw a bitch fit because 98% of us know what you paid for the damn thing and don't feel the need to give you extra money for time you spent playing with it after you bought it. You already made money off the some of the parts that came with the car. The fuck are you crying about keeping it in the community while you try to stuff your pockets.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.