A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of rare, ultra lightweight 17 x 7 Velox PG-5s I'm selling. Bolt pattern is 4x114.3 and offset is +42. They weigh 12.5 lbs each!!! These things don't look pretty anymore as they have been used on several SpecV's for racing purposes. The paint is chipping and the clearcoat is spiderwebbing. The color is grey. Here are some pics:

Asking price is $600 OBO shipped. Wheels only. No tires.

PM or email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you including the tires?
No I'm not including tires. I can include the tires if you want. Two of them have 245/40/17s and two have 225/45/17s. All four tires are Hoosier A6s. The 245s are pretty much spent but the 225s have a lot of life left. If you are interested in them with tires, shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Will these clear brembos. Will you sell with the 225's only since 245 are done

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will these clear brembos. Will you sell with the 225's only since 245 are done
Yes I do believe they clear the Brembos. There is a lot of room between my standard brakes and the wheel. Does anybody know how much further the Brembos stick out?

If I sell with the 225s, I will have to ship with the 245s or you will be getting two wheels in boxes and the others outside of boxes and they would probably get seperated if they get shipped like that. Also shipping with the 245s will save money on shipping.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Double post sorry

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump. I still have the tires on them. Moving prevented me from getting all my wheels and tires to my shop.

Anybody interested in one of the lightest wheels you can buy for the SpecV that isnt custom made? This is too good to pass up people!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll throw an offer out there. $450 shipped.
If your zip code is correct in your profile, how about $475 shipped? Shoot me a pm if you want to negotiate further.

My SpecV sold today so I have no need for these wheels now so I have to get rid of them. ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can you email me better pictures? Also, are the rims bent.. some x-racing rims are warped/bent.

[email protected]

Thx
Unfortunately I am out of town for work this week so I will not be able to get pictures until Saturday.

The wheels are not warped or bent. They hold air and will balance. They just arent pretty like everyone wants. I prefer function over style when it saves you between 30 and 40lbs over stockers. They look fine when in motion. ;)

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Next week is ok with me. Problem I have with used racing rims are they usually are warped and hard to balance from use. Just want to make sure we are clear if I buy these and put them on a balancer they will be fairly true.

Thx

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Next week is ok with me. Problem I have with used racing rims are they usually are warped and hard to balance from use. Just want to make sure we are clear if I buy these and put them on a balancer they will be fairly true.

Thx
If they don't balance and its not the tires, then I will pay for you to return them to me. How does that sound? I feel bad ripping people off even though I get ripped off all the time.

I'll probably send you pics Saturday since it will be dark when I get home tomorrow night.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.