A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I am new on here, but was on during the MSV days as nismored and was a trusted seller on there.

Looking to sell my 2004 Spec V
Car has 82,000 miles and runs like a young stallion. Car has been maintained very well throughout the 2 years I have owned it. Recent oil change, radiator flush and fill, and alignment.

Mechanically the car is in great shape. Runs really strong. It has been a very reliable car for me while I have been in school. Never had an issue with it other than performing standard maintenance.

Has 17" BBS 1-piece mesh wheels with General Exclaim tires with around 9,000 miles on them.

The only other mods I have are custom 2.5" exhaust, XS Header and a Throttle Body Spacer. I still have the stock header if interested.

The reason I am selling the car is I am starting a job in NYC in May and have no need for a car. I am looking to get rid of the car payment as opposed to letting the car sit. It is currently located in Tallahassee. I will be moving in the beginning of May where it will move to Tampa if it is unsold.

Looking to get $6700.00, but I am somewhat flexible. I owe just over $7k for it so I have to come up with the difference to get the title released, just sayin'.

Let me know if you have any questions, Ill be glad to answer.

The paint is in somewhat rough shape. Front Bumper has a blemish from a low speed accident. There was no damage in the accident, just the paint transfer. Hood has some nics and scratches and such. Rear bumper has some fading going on.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
interested in trading for some stockers or letting those floormats go? haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.