A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all!

I'm selling my 2005 Sentra SE-R Spec V w/factory Brembo kit -- only 38k original miles! I love her but I'm looking to get out of my loan :(

All potential issues have been address: Butterfly valve screws have been loctite'd and the Cat gutted @ 29k miles.

I'm in CT, so please check out the craigslist ad if you're interested: 2005 Sentra SE-R Spec V, 38k miles, Factory Brembo brakes, BABIED

As an incentive, I will gladly give $200 cash/paypal to someone who leads me to a buyer once the sale is completed :47:

Be well guys,

Pete
203-895-7936

Attachments

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
That's one of the most beautiful stock Specs I've ever seen in my short life at B15u. GLWS, it makes mine look like it belongs in a junkyard (and I mean that).

·
Registered
602 Posts
how is that even possible lol. its like driven for 3 years went to prison for 5 came out with a minty fresh spec-v in the garage

·
Premium Member
39,082 Posts
Damn, a clean car with low miles. Good luck with the sale man.

Someone buy this, mention SoundEfx and we will split the winnings.....:cool2:

·
Registered
799 Posts
Shit man ! that clean an sexy wish i had the money :( , me being in ct an all. if u end up selling her or trading her at a dealership let me know

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Thats stupid clean! In CT tooo!!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
very very exceptionally clean. i wish you the best of luck with the sale. going to tell my cousin to contact you. just curious on what is owed on her. my cousins looking for a car

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how is that even possible lol. its like driven for 3 years went to prison for 5 came out with a minty fresh spec-v in the garage
Haha It is rediculous! The original owner owned a house less than 2 miles away from his work -- it even had the stock Continential Sport tires from factory (which were pretty rotted). I put on 10k miles in in just 8 months.

very very exceptionally clean. i wish you the best of luck with the sale. going to tell my cousin to contact you. just curious on what is owed on her. my cousins looking for a car
Thanks, man -- I'll pm you.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts