A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ray’s GramLight 57Pro wheels have been discontinued for years which makes them rare. Finding them in 4x114.3 makes them more rare. These wheels were originally gold but were refinished by Glenn’s Wheel Polishing in Tampa, Florida. They are powder-coated clear over sandblasted aluminum. They actually look really good. Authentic Ray’s GramLight decals, valve stems, and new valve stem caps. These wheels were mounted to take a few pictures and then stored and we're never used, so they are essentially new. The Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires are new as well. I have pictures of the decals and serial numbers that were on the wheels before refinishing to prove authenticity. There are a couple pictures of how the wheels sit on the car, and yes they clear Brembo calipers without spacers. The picture of the rear has a 10 mm spacer. I am looking for $2000 for wheels and tires. Or $1600 for just the wheels. I will include 20 TDMI aluminum lug nuts that you see in the mounted pictures. I can ship the wheels anywhere in the US for $100-$200, but am located in Orlando Florida for local pickup. Feel free to ask questions if you have them.

Wheels: Ray’s GramLight 57Pro 18x8 +40 offset 4x114.3

Tires: Firehawk Indy 500 225/40R18

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
Dam. Reeeaaal nice.

Reactions: mtrapuzz

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I don't really need a third set of Gramlights (but I wish you good like with the sale, dude, these are hot)

Can you tell me what gunmetal you did the Brembo's in? I'll be looking to do mine the "OE Nissan" Brembo gunmetal, but yours looks close as well to what I had in mind.

Cheers.

Reactions: Tritton

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't really need a third set of Gramlights (but I wish you good like with the sale, dude, these are hot)

Can you tell me what gunmetal you did the Brembo's in? I'll be looking to do mine the "OE Nissan" Brembo gunmetal, but yours looks close as well to what I had in mind.

Cheers.
They are powder coated and I don't know if there was a paint code so it's hard to give you an answer on that sorry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts