A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new in box (literally 0 miles) b16 (2007+)Nissan Sentra Ser Spec V Transmission WITH LSD. Hasn't even been installed on a vehicle. At the dealership this could cost well over $2000. I want this sold so Im willing to drop that price to $800+shipping. Im willing to meet to drop off (within 3hr drive) Im in Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I can't remember right now if the gear ratios are different for non lsd transmissions but here's the ratios for the one I have:

Final Drive 4.43

If you need any other info just lemme know

Auto part Engine

Reactions: SpecNüR

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Fuck thats a good deal. What were the issues with getting it in a b15? I assume thats why you're selling it.
I believe their were quite a few... clutch for assembly isnt the same, shifter location isnt the same, mounts arnt in the same place. Etc..

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
lets see how quickly I tear through the one I have now after my build is done....very good sell though!
I may still be here, lol

Fuck thats a good deal. What were the issues with getting it in a b15? I assume thats why you're selling it.
I believe their were quite a few... clutch for assembly isnt the same, shifter location isnt the same, mounts arnt in the same place. Etc..
Yeah there's multiple. The clutch isn't hydraulic...so that was my biggest issue. Custom mounts can be made. and the entire shifter assembly would have to be replaced....including the shifter in the car (which we know isn't even in the same place as in the b15 and b16 (which by the way, Id also be willing to sell the clutch lines and b16 shifter for a few hundred as well). the tranny would fit just fine...the axles and all the same. but too much time for me too get my d.d. upgraded

I'll talk to my buddy who needs one bad.
dont need but want :)

please do. just been chillin in storage

·
Registered
282 Posts
BUMP FOR A HELLA GOOD DEAL MUHSUCKAS ! ! !

Reactions: kktohot

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Things still available, just chillin in storage unit... had a few ppl txt about it but then never hear back from them..... txt me 8175856072 if interested.

Graduate college in spring, be nice if I could have it sold by then ;)

PS....this would be 100,000 time easier to meet up and sell this....Id go ahead and drive 8hrs if someone if serious. Greyhound wont ship, USPS told me its too heavy, fedex and UPS said no.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wonder if you could swap the gearing over...
I thought of this as well, but I dont know enough of the detail work inside a transmission to do that myself. Would be great for a NA qr though

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a brand new in box (literally 0 miles) b16 (2007+)Nissan Sentra Ser Spec V Transmission WITH LSD. Hasn't even been installed on a vehicle. At the dealership this could cost well over $2000. I want this sold so Im willing to drop that price to $800+shipping. Im willing to meet to drop off (within 3hr drive) Im in Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I can't remember right now if the gear ratios are different for non lsd transmissions but here's the ratios for the one I have:

Final Drive 4.43

If you need any other info just lemme know

View attachment 34855
not sure if this is still for sale but if so i’d definitely buy it for 800 plus the pickup!!

·
Administrator
6,990 Posts
This thread is damn near 12 years old and he hasn't been in in years... locking

Reactions: Tritton
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.