Registered
9,075 Posts
Chinese junk lol

Sent from my SM-A115AP using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll give you VWs, but Civics? Come on man, not even close.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
vw going just as fast as civics…8.3 all day. But that’s SFWD level which 99% ppl can’t afford. My point simply is at this point it’s same price as a civic to run 10s 9s etc. but no1 seems to give them a chance which sucks

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wcf usually has 8-10 vw in it.yes it’s mostly those 2 cars but that’s because all these companies invested all their time in civics which doesn’t give any other car a chance

·
Administrator
6,687 Posts
And cost difference of owner ship, just for basic shit starting its more expensive to be a VAG owner but the same aftermarket backing is there.... and there are other issues as well that Honda doesn't have.

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
And cost difference of owner ship, just for basic shit starting its more expensive to be a VAG owner but the same aftermarket backing is there.... and there are other issues as well that Honda doesn't have.
correct but there are issues Honda has that we don’t. Like having a glass trans in the K series

·
Administrator
6,687 Posts
correct but there are issues Honda has that we don’t. Like having a glass trans in the K series
And they have an actually tranny aftermarket support for a fix where we have V1R blazing a new trail fur is after his many years.

I'm right there with you, looking at the support for my wife's 06 GLI... just... yeah....I nicked named my car "The Struggle" a long time ago for a reason...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.