A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Yeah shoutout to V1R for trying to keep the Sentra community alive.if he actually ends up in Florida and I can do something here in the tri-state hopefully ppl can see what these cars can do and wanna expand with them
What we need is for Jaime to get back in the Nissan game. He's making a killing on the Honda stuff and been working with a B14 SFWD car that's going 8's now. Nissan has a chance to be a SFWD contender. SR would likely be more friendly to this from a pure RPM standpoint, but so far my QR has been holding up to near 9k rpm pretty well.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
What we need is for Jaime to get back in the Nissan game. He's making a killing on the Honda stuff and been working with a B14 SFWD car that's going 8's now. Nissan has a chance to be a SFWD contender. SR would likely be more friendly to this from a pure RPM standpoint, but so far my QR has been holding up to near 9k rpm pretty well.
couldn’t agree more. He had a sr20 going 10s all motor b4 the average Honda’s were..we even have JMR garage over here on Long Island by me running a m1 all motor car going 9.6..these cars can compete in all motor class (JMR) 11.50 all motor(steven) 10.50 class(me) 9.50 class and beyond(you). Maybe not SFWD but tbh that class is almost dead now with everyone going awd. And this new class my buddy runs nitro vs the world seems to be on the upcomming

·
Registered
9,075 Posts

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Definitely. Not directly related to JMR, but Jamie, himself, is a extremely smart chemical engineer and was making his own custom fuels years ago. That guy is a genius. Shows how fuel has changed everything the past few years.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.