A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a brand new (never installed) carbon fiber dash bin lid.

These pieces are hand overlaid by me with real carbon fiber and then clear coated with automotive catalyzed UV resistant clear coat for a 10+ year high gloss shine.

I'm going to gauge interest in these carbon parts and offer them to fellow b15 members.

I'm asking $125 + shipping (depending on where you live) for the part with no core.

Or $100 + shipping (depending on where you live) with core. (core must be received before carbon part will be sent)

If you would like anything else on your b15 (or other car for that matter) just email me

my contact information is
email: [email protected]
phone (call/text): 954-464-5637

here are the pics!!!

Cheers!!:nervous:

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Wow, been a long time

Looks nice

·
Registered
360 Posts
its sick, ill give you that dude. definitely looks professional. now I know it was a ton of work and took some time to make but at 125$ for just that cap, it would cost over 1000$ to do a good part of the interior pieces. wish I could buy it boss, but I got to do some other stuff first. out of curiosity tho, how much carbon twill and how much resin did you use to do it?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's only one layer because you aren't trying tKs build strength. And the resin... This part has some weird dips in it from the factory so you need to fill it all in for that smooooooth surface lol. But you end up sanding most of it off. This takes about a month total

·
Premium Member
39,133 Posts
This might sting a little, but how much would you charge to do front grilles?

·
Premium Member
39,133 Posts
It's not the honey comb version, but I'll send you pictures of the grille and other parts I would like transformed.

·
Premium Member
39,133 Posts
What's your lowest price and does it have the hole below it to mount it to the hinge?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Its worth it... I have a full time job but I do enjoy doing this on the side. A lot of people don't understand how much work actually goes into these parts.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.