A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CoolingMist trunk mount kit. installed this but never once used/sprayed. $300 OBO

[email protected]

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This kit allows u to put anything in the tank? water/methanol? I mean thats all u would need i assume lol
thats correct. You just fill it up. Its nice cuz it comes with the metal mounts to go into the trunk, tie down straps, all the lines to run under the car, pump and tank.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ummm.. this is NOT a intercooler spray kit... holy crap, yall need to google. This gets installed into the intake, just before the throttle body. It sprays meth into the motor, increasing the octane so u can boost more psi, safely. Its also a power additive, due to the octane boost, gaining 15-20whp. Also, some ppl use part meth, part windshield washer fluid to use it str8 as a cooling method, no power additive, this way u can boost even more and retain safety precautions.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
sorry but my understanding of a cooling mist means it sprays mist onto the intercooler. what your selling would be a meth injection. not cooling mist. at least thats what we call it here

not once in your post does it say meth/alky/water injection

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
i know what it is now. but at a shop when they install a MIST KIT its a intercooler spray..if u want what hes selling u ask for meth injection kit. im not saying anyones wrong but he should at least give a description of the product

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know what it is now. but at a shop when they install a MIST KIT its a intercooler spray..if u want what hes selling u ask for meth injection kit. im not saying anyones wrong but he should at least give a description of the product
coolingmist is the BRAND... its a PRODUCT NAME... it says METH KIT

·
Registered
658 Posts
Well I knew exactly what it was and thought the post/description was fine lol. Bump for nice kit.

·
Registered
21,701 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
stupid question but its bothering me...i know this is perfect for boost, any pros and cons as to using for n/a...or is it just useless with a n/a?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.