A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Nissan Sentra SER SPEC V
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi again! I had to get some wheel fender covers for my car and thought I'd get some other parts that maybe someone here could use so our cars can stay out on the road longer instead of getting destroyed!

I have some gauge clusters, ecu, and accelerator pedal for sale. Prices are in Canadian Dollars and does not include shipping (I can give you a quote)! Please see pictures and description:

2003 Nissan Sentra SER Gauge Cluster (Silver Bezel) $120 CDN
PART# 24810-4Z603
  • Pulled from a 2003 Nissan Sentra SER AUTOMATIC with 273k KMS!
  • Tested before pulling. Lights and Needles work.
  • Includes shroud and 5 x screws
NOTE THIS IS A CANADIAN GAUGE CLUSTER "KM/H, KMS, L/ 100KM"

2004 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V Gauge Cluster (Black Bezel) $100 CDN
PART# 24810-6Z803
  • Pulled from a 2004 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V 6 Speed with 440k KMS!
  • Tested before pulling. Car actually ran but was burning a lot of oil. Needles work and lights work.
  • Includes shroud and 5 x screws
JUST A NOTE THAT I HAD TO GIVE THE DASH A FEW LIGHT TAPS WITH MY FIST FOR THE LIGHTS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE CLUSTER TO COME ON. SEEMS TO STAY ON NOW AND APPEARS TO BE FIXED. COULD BE A LOSE CONNECTION ON THE BROWN CONNECTOR. PRICE REFLECTS THIS

NOTE THIS IS A CANADIAN GAUGE CLUSTER "KM/H, KMS, L/ 100KM"

2004 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V ECU (P8 NATS) SOLD
ECU PART# MEC33-460 C2 3304
  • Pulled from a 2004 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V 6 Speed with 440k KMS!
  • Tested before pulling. The car ran but was burning oil (butterfly screw/ precats?). No codes showed up probably due to not having a battery connection for a while. Only idled the car for a few minutes.
  • This ECU has NATS and needs to be reprogrammed to work with your car. Or use UPREV to disable NATS since it is a 2004 ECU

2004 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V Gas Pedal SOLD
PART# 18002-4Z800
  • Pulled from a 2004 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V 6 Speed with 440k KMS but part appears to be replaced recently. Genuine Nissan OEM.
  • Plug and play. Includes 3 x nuts.
I also have another gauge cluster from a 2005 Nissan Sentra SER 5 Speed with ABS that only had 180k KMS! Will update post when I take photos of it.

I accept Paypal only. Items will ship out ASAP (1-2 Days). I can ship anywhere via UPS, Fedex, or DHL. ETA is usually between 2 - 7 business days. Shipping from Vancouver, BC, Canada. Local pick up also available.

Thank you for looking.

Reactions: Tritton

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
2002 Nissan Sentra SER SPEC V
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ECU and Gas Pedal sold. The rest of the items are still available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts