**SALE PENDING**

2002 Nissan Sentra Owners Manual/ Warranty Booklet/ Maintenance Guide
Perfect condition. Not even sure I ever looked in them
$15 Shipped

All of it is OBO.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I want to see a picture of the lighting output when they were installed. Both from the drivers seat and standing in front if you have them… thanks

·
Registered
21,701 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
yea dude $10 OBO is an awesome price, I'de jump on these if I didn't already have HIDs, the luminics usually go for around $70, GLWS

·
Premium Member
39,082 Posts
wow.

I wonder what would have been asked if it was $11 shipped? A picture of the lighted output from space? lol

Good luck with the sale man.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Damn guys, I was just curious, I've never heard of luminics before, idk if they were a cheap eBay brand or not. Sorry for asking, and glad I made everyone's day! There was my one dumb comment/question of the day. Lol that was pretty stupid huh?

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Pm me PayPal info. I'll take the damn things lol

Sent via Tapatalk while driving your Mom's car, eating a cheese burger, and street racing.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Lol I actually sent him a pm after my last post here, and there's another member I was talking to that was also interested. Hope whoever gets em puts em to good use lol!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sale Pending w/ Gueedz. That was first PM to me and dragon is next in line if Gueedz falls thru.

Anyone need the Owners Manual? If not, it's going to be used as kindling this weekend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.