A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just ordered a JWT Clutch / Flywheel combo kit for my Spec V and just my luck, I blew the head gasket before the kit was even shipped. Because of this I have decided to scrap the car and move on to a new project (I'm thinking G35).

So rather then giving $160 to JWT as a restocking fee (which is BS, especially because they have not even shipped the damn thing), I am going to try and sell the clutch to pass the savings to along to some who needs it. And if it cost me less than $160 to sell the damn thing I am happy too.

If your interested let me know. I hoping to get $600+shipping.

Also I have it up on eBay, Item number: 300417109784 or search for JWT Clutch/ Flywheel Combo Kit QR25DE 2.5L

·
Premium Member
11,452 Posts
Does this setup come with the bushings and the aligning tool? Thanks
There are no bushings involved with a clutch/flywheel install.
JWT kits only include clutch plate, pressure plate, and flywheel. You can get an OEM throwout bearing at any dealership and I bought a universal clutch alignment tool for $9 at O'Reillys.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There are no bushings involved with a clutch/flywheel install.
JWT kits only include clutch plate, pressure plate, and flywheel. You can get an OEM throwout bearing at any dealership and I bought a universal clutch alignment tool for $9 at O'Reillys.
This is correct

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.