A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hood is gone folks!!!

Now I have a set of N16 Side mirrors, these mirrors are power/foldable,but you will need to folded them by your hands :laughing:

Mirros are in mint condition

Price won't ask that much either, only $120+USPS priorty flat rate box fee+paypal fee= yours

IFYI: The mirrors are not direct bolt on mod, it will require you some cut/rewire and some other modifcation. If you like to DIY, these mirrors will be the perfect project for you to work on. There is a member who had these mirrors on his b15...forgot who he is...

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep folks hurry up before this gone....like i said i am making money, but I am also wanting to give something back the community...

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
check your pm's b15

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
The puerto rican guy had these mirrors on his car. His user name totally slipped me. Charlie something?
Yes that him but right now he have carbon fiber mirrors. He don't have n16 mirrors anymore...
.. I have it my car for long time.. I love the mirrors...

I will post pics soonn let me get it

I ill pics to close up and fold it too...

·
Registered
2,658 Posts

There pics of fold... I might get it because mine glass mirrors is not good because of black paint cover on it. Damnnn.. I thinking to replaced glass..

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Really.. honest I'm very scared to removed the glass.. (I never do that before lol) how much for two glass?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I want the mirrors. What exactly needs to be done to make them fit? If you'll take $100 shipped for em I'll take em.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts