All these are for sale text me at 646-three7two 7292

or the entire car is for sale as well

5 lug swap
bumpers
interior se-r seats

-New stage 2 clutch and clutch masters flywheel
-obx headers
-nismo catback exhaust,
-5 lug conversion (this by itself is over a 600$ job)
-bc racing coilovers (bought brand new $1k)
-full spec v lava red interior
-Custom paint and body work all done earlier this year, Not one scratch on the paint or dents. No Rust.
-Rear disc brake conversion with maxima upgrade
-front spec v brake conversion with abs delete
-JNC 010 wheels with 205/40-17 federal 595 EVO tires
-ultra racing strut bar
-optima red top.
-Carbon creations carbon fiber hood,
-TRS retrofitted headlights with 2 sets of 6k hids in both headlights and fog lights.
-Ser front end conversion,
-04-06 rear end conversion.
-Car is wired for a system as well.

Might be other things im leaving out but basically all the parts

Hit me up if you have any questions. Thanks

IGNORE Keywords: 5lug s14, Buddy Club, HKS Exhaust, S14.5, 2jz, 2jzgte, Nissan, 240sx, 240 sx, 240, 2jzge, r154, w58, v160, v161, supra, Toyota, ka, ka-t, sr20, sr, rb, rb20, rb25, s13, s14, s15, part out, boost, wastegate, interior, NISMO, S15, s14.5, s13.5, 1jz 1.5jz 300zx 240z s3, Ser , spec v , se-r,

·
Registered
167 Posts
catback shipped to 97030?

·
Registered
167 Posts
also coils shipped to 97030 and condition/springrates/miles on them

·
Registered
8,841 Posts
How much for lava interor

·
Super Moderator
20,871 Posts
Chances are you aren't getting this stuff bud lol. I should be getting this bitch back.
@Josh kills spec v's what's up man? This guy holding your car for ransom and threatening to part it out? Its a nice car. I was all....fresh paint and bodywork, why would you part this out. Its so nice, even QG, I'd put a new engine in it if it needed it. You owe this guy for paint work or something?

If its yours I hope you get it back. That's some crazy stuff right there. Pay me or I'll part out your car on your car forum so you can watch it happen. Wtf?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol. Not holding the car at randsome. He traded me for it. I don't want to part it out I rather sell it whole but since no one wants to buy it I need my money inhave in it. And it's taking up my space in my garage. Buy the car....

@Josh kills spec v's what's up man? This guy holding your car for ransom and threatening to part it out? Its a nice car. I was all....fresh paint and bodywork, why would you part this out. Its so nice, even QG, I'd put a new engine in it if it needed it. You owe this guy for paint work or something?

If its yours I hope you get it back. That's some crazy stuff right there. Pay me or I'll part out your car on your car forum so you can watch it happen. Wtf?

·
Super Moderator
20,871 Posts
Well I hope someone buys it. Its nice. Shame to part out. Would be awesome with a sr20.

I already have my Spec and another project car. Plus I'm in TN.

What are you asking for the car? There's definitely a lot of money in it. But its got to be one of the nicest QG's I've seen.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I hope someone buys it. Its nice. Shame to part out. Would be awesome with a sr20.

I already have my Spec and another project car. Plus I'm in TN.

What are you asking for the car? There's definitely a lot of money in it. But its got to be one of the nicest QG's I've seen.
i was asking 3750 for quick sale.. i can tow it to you LMAO...

·
Super Moderator
20,871 Posts
Geez. Somebody buy this car!!!!! I'm gonna get depressed watching this car get parted. That's not a crazy price at all considering what this car has. Assuming it runs and drives. And I assume it does.

Someone buy this!!!!! Go look what a funky bone stock QG costs.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Geez. Somebody buy this car!!!!! I'm gonna get depressed watching this car get parted. That's not a crazy price at all considering what this car has. Assuming it runs and drives. And I assume it does.

Someone buy this!!!!! Go look what a funky bone stock QG costs.
It runs and drives great - was driven three plus hours to get to me. And i just posted in the for-sale section. If i dont have a buyer by monday i will start to sell the parts requested to all off the above.

Thanks dave for the bump on the car.. Wish i was into sentras but i love my 240sx.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
@Josh kills spec v's

Is this the car you were turning into a Spec V? I remember a thread about it a while back. Hope you get it back dude, this is a project with a lot of work in it already

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
red seats still available? Carbon hood still available? local pickup? Jersey dude here. Please message me or add me on facebook fb.com/AWildRegisHasAppeared

1 - 20 of 28 Posts