A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I'm very good friends with the owner of Visual Mechanics the company that makes the engine cutout shirts here in Puerto Rico that on the last group buy that didn't end up very well... I've been contacted by the owner of the company to keep selling them through different forums. Shirts will be made to order and turnaround time would be around 2 weeks including shipping as you can get custom color and size.

T-Shirts will be at $20 shipped ea. or 2x $35

Available in: S,M,L,XL-XXXL
Colors: Black, Blue, Red, Charcoal

paypal: [email protected]
Note: always include engine/shirt size/color/quantity

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I hate to be the one to say it, but if I don't now, someone's going to very soon. How do we know that this group buy won't end up like the last one?

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
we dont but charlie has been around since vboard days

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
hmmm

·
Registered
1,627 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kenny the owner of Visual Mechanics is a very good friend of mine and he wants to get this going without the group buy wait time all the designs are ready (over 50 platforms) and i want to help him get this through

I could talk to him about eliminating the nissan emblem that's not a problem...

·
Registered
348 Posts
sounds great! I wonder how many people are going to ask me; whats a QR? Does it have Vtech? lol.. I am getting at least 2, and please find out if we can go with out the hamburger!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
sounds great! I wonder how many people are going to ask me; whats a QR? Does it have Vtech? lol
I get that ALOT LOL!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
yeah is this lost in the wind?

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts