A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SAFCII Blue/Silver - $150 shipped comes with complete harness, and base.

Reason for sale, I'm going with an FI/C and a tune over winter and am not going to need the safc anymore, Removing it from the car tomorrow.

Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump - $70 Shipped, $140 shipped for both pumps. comes with spare wire harness and a few random parts with the fuel pump kit,

Reason for sale: bad fuel pump relay that was still getting voltage, so i ordered a 2nd fuel pump to test it out then a buddy of mine gave me his out of his sti aswell so now i just have 2 pumps laying around.

Will ship day of purchase or next day, and provide tracking numbers.

For any pics check out my build thread. On my phone right now so cant really get any pics on atm.

http://www.b15u.com/member-rides-project-cars/8202-napolean03-03-spec-boosted-erie-pa-3-31-10-a.html

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
SAFCII Blue/Silver - $175 shipped comes with complete harness, and base.

Reason for sale, I'm going with an FI/C and a tune over winter and am not going to need the safc anymore, Removing it from the car tomorrow.

Walbro 255lph Fuel Pumps - $90 Shipped, $150 shipped for both pumps. comes with spare wire harness and a few random parts with the fuel pump kit,

Reason for sale: bad fuel pump relay that was still getting voltage, so i ordered a 2nd fuel pump to test it out then a buddy of mine gave me his out of his sti aswell so now i just have 2 pumps laying around.

Will ship day of purchase or next day, and provide tracking numbers.

For any pics check out my build thread. On my phone right now so cant really get any pics on atm.

The Spec V Board :: Nissan Sentra Forum :: SER :: Spec V :: QR25DE :: QR25DET :: The most OGs under one roof!

Thanks for looking.

Your link is fail!

No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Also you must post pics of the items you are selling and furthermore, brand new fuel pumps go for $85 shipped. Just saying!

Otherwise, good luck with your sales.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ill get pics up tomorrow when i go out to where i got my car stored. price updated for pumps lol been outta the game for a while ill take 70 shipped on one pump, 140 shipped for both.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
*bump for pic of safc up. ill take 150 shipped. need it gone asap, and ill put a picture of the pump on tomorrow for sure. its not at this house right now i gotta grab it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.