A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess you dont count the amount of labor and new parts that were replaced... guess this is not for you then.

·
Registered
305 Posts
You do know that just because you spent 5000 for a v35 doesnt mean you get the blue book value of the car and then the value of the swap just saying lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im not here for your opinions guys. If you are interested then my contact info is there. That is all.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I dont understand how VQ swapped sentras go for so low. im thinking 9k is an alright price since the labor is already done. vq has low miles and comes with new parts. he is also willing to accept trades which would bring the price down.

·
Registered
855 Posts
i do have some question...why does the wiring look so bad around the ecu area? is that like white foam around the blue sentra's ecu; if so, then why?

Reactions: MisterNuts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The wiring around the ECU area simply needs to be tucked and the ECU installed in the ECU box.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
i think 9k and even 11k isn't bad at all. i guess thats why most of us bought sentra's cuz they are cheap. i bought mine brand new for 20k. so with a new vq motor those aren't bad prices

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The wiring around the ECU area simply needs to be tucked and the ECU installed in the ECU box. For now, the "white foam" you see is only a towel so the ecu doesnt rattle around while I drive.

·
Registered
855 Posts
The wiring around the ECU area simply needs to be tucked and the ECU installed in the ECU box. For now, the "white foam" you see is only a towel so the ecu doesnt rattle around while I drive.
oh ok lol. good to know. once you get the wries tucked and ecu back in...can you replace the pics with updated ones? trying to save you anymore drama and silly questions like i just asked :p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts