A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I will get pics up when I get home cuz imageshack is freezing on me here at work. The blackberry has a bad ESN so cannot be used with a CDMA carrier (Verizon, Us Cellular, Sprint) but works fine on any GSM carrier (At&T, T-Mobile). It is from an account that owes money to Verizon so it will be blocked from CDMA carriers for another 4-5 months. It has a few small scratches on the top center of the screen but they should buff out fine. Other than that it is perfect condition. The amp is refurbished from Maxxsonics. I bought three of these to match my current amps and I will not be needing one. Great amps for the money with plenty of options. The SSMB8's are brand new only tested to make sure they work right. They do have some scratches on the sticker that is on the back of the magnets from sitting on a shelf and getting moved around. Coustic XM6 3-way crossover with bass knob. Used but in great condition. Only thing wrong with it is it does not have the plastic piece that covers the controls. I did not even know it was supposed to have this till I saw a picture of a new one. Prices are $160 for the Storm, $75 for SSMB8's, $85 for GP880.4, and $45 for the XM6. All prices are shipped in CONUS. I have feedback on eBay (used id H418982) & DIYmobileaudio.com (used id SpecV). I had plenty on MSV but that obiously is not an option anymore :tongue:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.