A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My engine overheated that's all. These pistons just need to be cleaned up. I am asking for 400 obo. These are stock bore size if im not mistaken 89mm and the CR is 10.2. Great for going NA, fully bolted. I was pushing close to 200hp on 91 octane and C1 cams.

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agreed!^^^lol

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Make me an offer mirrortints

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry yeah its just dirty and the angle of the picture. I assure you these pistons are in perfect working condition. These pistons were only 6 months old.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad to have your expertise! I'm an expert in knowing dirty and clean. Outside of that have a nice day.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump, make me an offer.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Let's negotiate all offers open!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Let's make a deal, I no longer have the car and I don't need these any more. $200 or best offer

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
200 OBO, i need these gone.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If your not buying then get the fu*k off my thread.

·
Super Moderator
5,324 Posts
He may honestly be right, very rare most people on here would use OE size pistons as most would have to upsize as I doubt any ones bore can accommodate that size with rings taking up the slack.

·
Registered
507 Posts
This guy just wants to make money on someone that doesnt know what there doing I've seen him do it with his clutch and flywheel kit he sold 6 months after installing and his shit blew up or as he calls is over heating...no one wants your shit ass pistons Idk why you would even consider making a post about them your better off doing something usefull and create something creative from them

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Note when selling Used engine parts you should try cleaning it up before posting it & asking that kind of cash for it:)))

·
Super Moderator
5,324 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts