A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
This guy just wants to make money on someone that doesnt know what there doing I've seen him do it with his clutch and flywheel kit he sold 6 months after installing and his shit blew up or as he calls is over heating...no one wants your shit ass pistons Idk why you would even consider making a post about them your better off doing something usefull and create something creative from them
Hey if your butt hurt your boy friend some how was hussled, that's too damn bad. You look before you buy, plain and simple. Don't go tarnishing my name, when you were not there the day he bought my stuff.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Not butt hurt lol it's called looking out for the community something you will never choose to do sorry you live to tarnish your own name and really sorry you're uneducated on how to properly break in a clutch on a light weight fw since you wanna go this route we can just lemme go make some popcorn first

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
I'll give ya $20 for them shipped.

Only because I could clean them up and sell em for $80 tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
5,324 Posts
I'll give ya $20 for them shipped.

Only because I could clean them up and sell em for $80 tomorrow.
I'll buy them off of you now since I know they will be spotless provided you show me a dyno of close to 200hp with C1 cams on 91 octane!

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
I'll buy them off of you now since I know they will be spotless provided you show me a dyno of close to 200hp with C1 cams on 91 octane!
You only want 200? A simple barometric tweak and I could get these pistons to make 600 if you'd like!

·
Super Moderator
5,324 Posts
You only want 200? A simple barometric tweak and I could get these pistons to make 600 if you'd like!
That seems a little high and unrealistic for a daily, I'm going to need a 50% increase to make it livable really!

would that be the twirly whistley barometric adjuster?
Isn't that the adjuster that magnifies the octane of the fuel, if so that the wrong adjuster?

·
Registered
86 Posts
3 years i know.. . dam! I have 10.5:1 overbore pistons, knife edge crank, h beam rods, im seriously thinking of getting qr block darton sleeved-if i do get it, i need to get wiseco 10c stock bore for the sleeves. I dont want to overbore my sleeves and SURE as hell dont wanna pay wiseco again over $600 for their stock bore 10cr pistons. The seller i met in person a state over, he kool. The selling pics were poor presentation. Yes you are late to the fiesta, but its never too late..

21 - 32 of 32 Posts