A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just want to see what I can get for these 16" 4-lug universal Circuit 10s in great condition, one wheel has a little rash but nothing serious and cant really see it..I just bought new 205/45R16 Kumho ASX tires..spent $400 on just the tires but I want some extra cash right now.

I will sell for $500 with stock 4x100 with good threadlife on them.

Or trade for aftermarket 15's with $200 on top but will vary depending on the wheels. Also want good threadlife on them.

If interested let me know by PM or reply here. I am not looking to ship, just trade locally. Keep the negative comments to yourself. Thanks.

These are the only pics i have right now. But you can see them and get an idea how they look.

·
Registered
284 Posts
yooo

1. nissan is 4 x 114.3.. not 4 x 100.. but i think these are uni 4 lug
2. no one is gonna give you 600 for some beat ass fake rota's that are 16's
3. no one will trade you because nissan wheels wont fit your hondars

just trying to help you out here.

·
39,082 Posts
You might have a better chance selling the tires and rims separate.

Good luck though.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm posting it everywhere, just thought i post it here since they're 4-lug universal.

And how are they fake rotas? And learn to read, keep your negative comments to yourself douche bag.

Thanks SoundEfx.

·
Registered
284 Posts
they are knockoff wheels.. rotas are fake wheels! do you comprehend...which means they are not worth anywhere near 600

so take your bent ass knockoff wheels with the retarded wieghts on the lip (ftl) and go fuck yourself

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow someone thinks their tough shit on the net..grow a pair you fucking dick and get a fucking life instead of fuckin creating some online drama because no one loves you in real life..fucktard. Thanks for the bumps btw..you motherfucking loser..

·
Registered
589 Posts
you guys are hillarious. its the internet.
let him try and sell em for 600, because we all know they arent worth it.
this is just going to be another post no one posts in unless its for entertainment. which is pretty entertaining as of thus far. so bump for the thread

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
calm down dont be drama over stupid small stuff.. show some respect... if you guys dont like it just fucking leave them alone and let him decide to sell his own price. if sold or not that his problems.. thank you.. not need some kids fighting...

·
Registered
284 Posts
i understand but this is a nissan sentra forum.... dont come with your honda and then try to sell wheels that are for a honda.. and they are too expensive and bent and have weights on the lip! like wtf...

have some common sense.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
i understand but this is a nissan sentra forum.... dont come with your honda and then try to sell wheels that are for a honda.. and they are too expensive and bent and have weights on the lip! like wtf...

have some common sense.
yes you are right its nissan sentra forum. just remember it's not your thread you have nothing to worrying abt his stuff.. you will not buy it from him or anything lol...:eek:

·
39,082 Posts
Another reason why people post in threads like this is to warn unsuspecting people/buyers. In doing so, some words can be taken wrongly and then a e-fight ensues.

If those rims are 16x6, I would have taken them ( taking the honda sign off ofcourse ) because I am looking for stock rims for the winter, but the price is too high so I will pass. The point is, you don't know what situation people might be in to make them buy these rims or tires if he sells them separately.

·
39,082 Posts
I think that you read my post in the wrong light because I am actually on the sellers side.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
please stay postive and forget it some bullshit drama.. ingore it point it abt selling his rims...

if you think its too high but he said make a offers try threw ur offers and try ur best ask him for ur offers.. dont be scared of him.. JUST DO IT and ask him willing be separately.. talk with him...

postive please before mods can closed the thread.. thanks!!!!
practice what you preach, youre getting involved in the drama and cluttering up his thread with your own posts when you have no intention of buying what hes selling.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
practice what you preach, youre getting involved in the drama and cluttering up his thread with your own posts when you have no intention of buying what hes selling.
yes i know i just trying help them to stop fighting and help thread smooth.. i know i am involved.. i dont like to see anything messy up.. i understand that man i am really sorry abt it.. my fault.. i respect that... :nervous:

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
i would be surprised if you sell those rims at that price..

i got to side with 2k, one rim is bent, you could have at least cleaned them up before posting pictures. and rota is a knock off brand, and sportmaxx is a knock off of rota...

now IMO, honda kids seem to always sell their stuff at a high price, just because its rota, or jdm... IMO of course

do you happen to know what the other lug pattern is?

·
39,082 Posts
Most rims like that are 4x100 and 4x114.5 but I would let the OP confirm if this is true for this rim or not.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.