A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is hard to do but I'm parting ways with the altima and build. Everything that is new is still in its orginal packaging. Well lets get started.....

Crank: 100
New cluster: 65
Jwt valve springs: pending
IPP hp kit: 1250
2j-racing alternator relocation kit: sold
Arp head bolt: 120
Arp main bolt: 100
Head: pending
Jwt S1 cams: sold
Intake valve new: 50
Exhaust valve new: 50
lsd: 300
Precision turbo 630cc injectors: 160
02 altima ecu 2.5 manual: 60
cleaned/decked/honed block: 400
throttle body: sold
Inake mani: sold
Garrett 60-1 turbo .48ar/.70ar: sold

Crank was bought from Splash45
Injectors from specvroadking
Cams from shift_03specv
Turbo setup from orangeblast8109
all never installed and original boxes they sold them in

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

if you need any more pics let me know

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
may be interested int he S1 cams... just depends if I can afford it.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Do you have the paper work for what was done to the block? I would just like to know. Also was it bored or just honed? im interested in it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Do you have the paper work for what was done to the block? I would just like to know. Also was it bored or just honed? im interested in it.

Just a simple deck and hone of the cycoinders. Dont have any paper work since this was done alil over year ago. But if you need detail pics of the block pm me.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Just a simple deck and hone of the cycoinders. Dont have any paper work since this was done alil over year ago. But if you need detail pics of the block pm me.
Damn... I was really hoping you had the paper work to go with it.... Its one thing to say something but another to prove it. I understand you could have lost the paper work but with something as important as this you need the paper work in my eye....

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Damn... I was really hoping you had the paper work to go with it.... Its one thing to say something but another to prove it. I understand you could have lost the paper work but with something as important as this you need the paper work in my eye....
I understand but i never planned on selling. I never got the motor blueprinted if that's paperwork your asking for. I don't gain anything from screwing someone over with parts that are being sold. Everyone who has purchased anything knows that ive been honest and fair, which is also why i put the members sn who i purchased that parts from so they can chime in if i wasnt legit.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I understand but i never planned on selling. I never got the motor blueprinted if that's paperwork your asking for. I don't gain anything from screwing someone over with parts that are being sold. Everyone who has purchased anything knows that ive been honest and fair, which is also why i put the members sn who i purchased that parts from so they can chime in if i wasnt legit.
Its not that I dont belive you. I just want it to be documented for when I sell it. This way I can prove the motors been built....I appericate it and prob would have bought it but my buddy has a spare hes selling me for $100 so I cant pass that up lol.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts