A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Soon, we will be offering our bumper steer kit for sentra from 91-06.(b13-b15) These will also work on N15 and N16:D

Pics show are our prototype product, and there are minor thing will be fixed/edited.

Our price is 145 shipped to lower 48 states.
Retail:178.99 shipped to lower 48 states.
There will be a 13 months warranty coverage, and it will cover pretty much under any circumstance with normal usage. As long as the product doesn't get modify to fit your own vehicle, we will be happy to send you the replacement one.

Additionally, we will be running special sales for first 30 buyers.
Price: 120shipped
There will be a free extend warranty to these buyers, 26 months.

A quick reveal of our products,

Evert hing is forged steel made(SCM435), high tensity steel. I think in the USA called chromoly steel....
Material chart and strenth that I found online so you guys can take a look the SCM435
Material Conversion Table

Our bushings are made of spherical bushings, these are hard heavy duty bushings. One of D1 grand prix race cars' manufacturer made these for us.

The kit will also come in with built in easy adjustable height feature, and heavy duty dust cover.

I did an installation videos for you guys, nothing fancy just a simple bolt on stuff.
Assume everybody knows how to take/install tie rod.

I did height adjustment on both side, a quick reveal videos within 20 secs. It can be done even faster, but I am slow anyway.

Video 1.

Video 2.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
How soon will these become available?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ok, 20 seconds looks like it is the new time to beat... Challengers, please cue up and post vids

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Cant wait

·
Registered
205 Posts
As I always support the great products of TDMimports / Kuo's Garage / Hardrace as soon as they are out you can put my name down !!!!!

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update: We will have these in production, getting all the necessary materials needed. This kit will be released around first week of Feb, and I will have GB. If you are interested to save money. Keep your eyes on thread :D

·
Registered
458 Posts
After upgrading my suspension to something much stiffer. I finally understand why these are needed. Lol Very interested.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
After upgrading my suspension to something much stiffer. I finally understand why these are needed. Lol Very interested.
Final version, you will like even more :D

- - - Updated - - -

A quick update, we also will have a32/a33/p10/p11 bump steer kit available. However, these chassis will be very limited supply!!!

·
Registered
458 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
I will get them if they ever come in red/black, or silver. haha

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.