A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
West of cleveland. I can install them myself, but I have not the slightest clue on how to adjust them correctly
We can set up a day, and i will just deliver the coil to your door.We can spend about an hour or less to put these coils on and adjut properly for you :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump!! no one wants coilovers now ?.......if in the next 15 days, I won't get enough quantity then I will postpone the GB and do the 5 lugs conversion instead!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ok put me on the list. But if u could please pm me with details on how this gb works.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
940 Posts
hey steven go ahead and throw a thread up in the group buy page. that should bring in more buyers.

·
Registered
832 Posts
im down just i told you about my situation so pm me if we can work this out. really want these and if i can get them in time for my bday that would be sick :)

·
Registered
973 Posts
Hopefully Im able to sell my rims this month so i can add myself to the list... an as far as installation, wanna visit the Loan Star State :biggrin:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Only one person on the list! :eek: wow. I wanna be on that list... B15 8kf and r.

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
come on ppl, I know some ppl are looking for coils and you guys won't disappointed the quality :d
Btw I just put over 1000 miles within last two days and adjusted all the way up to the hardest setting. Car ride very solid and comfortable :d

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.