A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· One of One
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this YouTube video today, and I'm going to pull the trigger in a month or so. Looks super fresh. What are yous guys thoughts?

We would need the universal adapter and wire in. Heres the video where 8 came across the Ghost Box.

· One of One
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bluetooth has gotten way better over the years. I use a Bluetooth to aux currently, and it works phenomenal. I have a triple gauge cluster going where the radio is, and the Almera top din for a tablet display. The bottom din where I'd normally mount a stereo is where I'm putting my scangauge, so the Bluetooth delete is actually freeing up some space for me. It also gives the car an aesthetically pleasing look with no stereo, and lessens your car being broken into by some kids just trolling for head units.

· One of One
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I saw that it said you could keep your stock stereo.

I ended up sending my stock head unit from my silver 03 to have a rear aux port installed (it doesnt have tje from aux, but I wouldnt want that anywats), and I added bluetooth to it. I can add a tablet to the radio later and ise the aux pot to control through the deck.

I'll still probably get this for my 04 yellow spec.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts