A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Hey Drew it's me Brian. I got your Info Im just waiting for ebay. Lets do this!
Sounds good man!

Cant wait to get the sets out there for everyone to see, I have another customer also down for a set as well if anyone is interested feel free to send me a PM or Email.

Sending me your stock Tails as a core charge all together it will be $250 out the door plus shipping.

Everything Brand New $330
out the door plus shipping fees.

The more people who sign up the cheaper the labor rate!

Again a August Special ONLY!!!! then back up to the regular rates.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Update

I had two projects this month and I will put up car show off pictures soon as I get them.

Here are a few photos of both sets while I was working on them, both were The Standard SE-R Style LED Sets.

After the Retro on the left and Before on the Right

Stock SE-R VS Custom SE-R LED

Carlos's SE-R Style Set

Brian's SE-R Style Set

If anyone has any questions or wants a set PM or Email me at [email protected]

-Drew

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey Drew,

Your work looks top notch. Do you have any pics of the blackouts installed. PM me id like to purchase a set!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
Thank you, I do on the main page but, not of the best quality. The customer who has the only Blacked Out set lives in California and isn't on the forums that much.

To give everyone an idea the inside of the Housing will be all black and the Lens will be Red, also tint film can be applied to give it a darker look if desired.

I'll send you a PM with the photo gallery.

-Drew

·
Registered
262 Posts
Im interested in the everything new option. Tinted black, for an 05. PM me your paypal if your taking orders now.

61 - 80 of 100 Posts