A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Starting a new project this week for Scott, I should have everything in by the weekend to get things going. Soon as I do I'll have some pictures up about the progress!

Just letting you guys/gals know I just got informed that I will be starting my new Job/Career at the end of this month. Now if anyone wants a Custom Set with a quick turn around time I can make them till the end of this month, other wise the turn around could be weeks or longer, since I will be working full time as well as going back to school so my spare time will be limited.

PM or Email me if anyone wants a Set.

-Drew

·
Registered
262 Posts
Drew are they done yet?

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Hey Scott, unfortunately not yet my apologies on the delay. My work/school schedule is consuming my life at the moment and the only day I'm off is Sundays. After I get in from work tomorrow I'm going to try and finish everything up for you.

-Drew

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
How much r these the blackout one. Are those legal.
---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?uyynun
I might have time during the summer, my work scheduled is pretty tight at the moment. The cost is $435 for everything brand new including labor, parts etc..

Yes they are, nothing is tampered with to not make them DOT approved, unless you put Tint Film or Spray of some sort on them.

·
Registered
262 Posts

Forgot to post these. They look great!

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
i just found this thread and might be doing it, i had my Depo led tails in for the past 4 years but got sick of the euro look so i just took them out and put in stock a few weeks ago. but i miss the led look at night. this is exactly what I'm looking for. however might not do the conversion till october of so when the car comes off the road, if your still doing this that is.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Thanks everyone, I do appreciate the props!

i just found this thread and might be doing it, i had my Depo led tails in for the past 4 years but got sick of the euro look so i just took them out and put in stock a few weeks ago. but i miss the led look at night. this is exactly what I'm looking for. however might not do the conversion till october of so when the car comes off the road, if your still doing this that is.
Let me know when you want it done, I'll be doing the conversions in my spare time.

I wish some of the guys out there would pop up once and a while at a meet or two to show them off, like everyone says pictures don't do these LED Tail Lights justice!

-Drew

81 - 100 of 100 Posts