A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased a fender roller...I need my fenders done, and there are a few places to have do it...but they aren't convenient for me in a variety of ways.

They are either too expensive, too unskilled, or relatively inaccessible. I have found one person that I would go to, but I cant get to him until September 13. That's too long for me.

So, I'm wondering if there are any members on Long Island who think that low cost, quality fender rolling is something that they would like to have available. I would be working by appt...and in most cases will be available to travel to your location to work on your car for you. I figure if it was hard for me to get this done somewhere...it may be difficult for others. So, I'm making it easier by doing mobile fender rolling. :)

I believe strongly in doing things that are good for the community, so I fully support others in their efforts (several members can vouch for me on this...and I will let them do so if they choose to)...and I look forward to enjoying the same kind of support if this type of service is something you find potentially useful.

How does this sound to you? :cool2:

$25 per fender...$80 for the whole car.

PM or TextMSG: 516-592-9449
Twitter: @Unclear_Motives
eMail: Unclear_Motives (at) yahoo.com

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
I'm buying a fender roller...I need my fenders done, and there are a few places to have do it...but they aren't convenient for me in a variety of ways.

They are either too expensive, too unskilled, or relatively inaccessible. I have found one person that I would go to, but I cant get to him until September 13. That's too long for me.

So, I'm wondering if there are any members on Long Island who think that low cost, quality fender rolling is something that they would like to have available. I would be working by appt...and in most cases will be available to travel to your location to work on your car for you.

Cost would be (most likely) $25 per fender, $80 for the whole car.

I believe strongly in doing things that are good for the community, so I fully support others in their efforts...and I look forward to enjoying the same kind of support if this type of service is good for others. (several members can vouch for me on this...and I will let them do so if they choose to)

How does this sound to you?

I own a fender roller that I can rent out. PM me for details.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol...fine time for me to find that out. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,701 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
...All I ask is that you leave a deposit, don't *** up my tool, keep it clean and return it on time...
All I ask is that you make another thread for advertising your "rental service". ;)

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Bump...if your car is lowered, and you don't want to worry about adjusting your coils (raising the car) just to get a good roll...an Eastwood roller can't do the job.

But, mine can.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Bump...if your car is lowered, and you don't want to worry about adjusting your coils (raising the car) just to get a good roll...an Eastwood roller can't do the job.

But, mine can.
I found that out the hard way when I rented an Eastwood roller. It's pretty smart how this one is adjustable...they should all be that way!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah...I definitely don't want to be limited like that. Plus, there's no way I want to bother raising the car to roll it, then lowering it again afterwards.

I'm glad there was a good quality roller available that can roll cars of just about any height.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BUMP...

From Brooklyn to Montauk...I will help you fit those super wide or crazy offset wheels you need on your ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts