A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know in our community don't have battery tie down, and I know there are some people are looking for. I also have been told to make them, but I need quantity first. If demand cannot keep up then it will be hard for me to supply you guys.

If you are interested in please let us know.

Note:So far, I won't know the cost until I can figure out the potential buyers

·
Registered
940 Posts
this sounds nice. i could deff use one. stock is all nasty n ugly haha

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
:) id get one, better option than the stillen

·
Registered
750 Posts
Ya I'd be in for a battery tie down as long as its cheap, the only part that needs to be fancy is the top bar, maybe with b15 on one side and your logo on the other. Also there is a Stillen battery tie down many b15 owners use and imo its too much money for what you get - 45 plus shipping too much

What you should do is think of something else you could fabricate for the engine bay and have it as a matching piece so it would really pop and stand out
maybe
-air diverter
-relocation braket
-voltage stabalizer
-custom intake mani

Reactions: undelay

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
I'm interested. And as mentioned above if you were to do an air diversion panel I would be interested it that, since I never got past my cardboard mock up sitting in the garage lol.

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am planning to set the price around 32-33shipped.
If this is acceptable please let me know, also I need more people show the interest!!!

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
You gonna offer them in all the colors of your fender washers? Or just one set color?

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Ummmmmm...... YES PLEASE!!!! Especially if it fits the stock battery box. It'd make my trunk look soooo much sexier.

P.S. I strongly believe that you and 2JR are ganging up to single-handedly bankrupt the B15 community. Just my $.02 (cuz thats all i have left to my name!)

Reactions: undelay

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
too bad i just moved my battery to my trunk
if you retain the stock battery tray and just bolt it to your trunk.... problem solved :) plus its cheap! lol

1 - 20 of 185 Posts