A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

GixxeRSpecV | Turbocharged 06 Red SpecV |

27K views 164 replies 45 participants last post by  socalspecv 
#1 · (Edited)
hey guys, just decided to make a little showoff thread to give you an idea on what i have on the car and whatnot. a little info on my car, i bought it brand new May 4th 2006 for about 21k and about 23k after taxes and had it shipped to Mass from Chicago because the only red one they found with all the options i wanted was located there, i paid it off in January of 2011, i had planned on boosting years ago but ended up moving out of the parents and buying a street bike, however after years of should i and i shouldn't july 2013 i finally turbo'd the spec, it is not daily driven its all summer so it has never seen salt/snow. it has 35,000 miles and is Fully Bolted, Cammed, Boosted and UpRev tuned, My goal is 320whp. i do plan on a few other things small things but we will see im always changing or buying something new, also i am a car detailer on the side so its always clean inside and out (i have serious ocd) i know its not a race car so i do a little bit of everything while trying to make it a bit faster. any questions on the car feel free to ask!! i have hundreds of pics of this thing this is just a few. here is a list of some of the mods followed by a few pics. thanks for looking!

The Go

When i was N/A (taken off for boost)
  • Nismo Cold Air Intake with K&N high flow filter
  • Nismo Header (catless)
  • 440cc WRX injectors

The Boost

• Treadstone Turbo Kit @10psi 315whp 332wtq
  • T3/T4 turbonetics 50trim Ball Bearing Turbo
  • Tial 38mm Wastegate
  • HKS SSQ4 Bov
  • Walbro 255LPH Fuel pump
  • Grimspeed Manual boost controller
  • Subaru STi "Pinks" 565cc Fuel Injectors
  • Prosport Halo Oil Pressure/Boost Gauges
  • Prosport Oil sandwich plate
  • Innovate LC-1 wideband controller DB Gauge
  • Koyo Aluminum Racing Radiator
  • Mishimoto Red Radiator hoses
  • Mishimoto Thermostat
  • Mishimoto Slim fans
  • UpRev Tuned (Revlimit raised to 6700)
  • VMS Aluminum Red Baffled oil Catch Can
  • Nismo Catback exhaust
  • Nismo Short throw shifter
  • Nismo Magnetic oil drain bolt
  • 2j Racing shifter bushings
  • 2j Racing "Hi Power" Intake Manifold w/ High Flow Fuel Rail
  • 2j Racing Underdrive PS pulley
  • UR lightweight Crank Pulley
  • Jim Wolf Technology Clutch
  • ACT Throw out bearing
  • 2j Racing Flywheel
  • Jim Wolf Technology S1 Camshafts
  • Jim Wolf Technology BSR kit
  • Megan Racing Midpipe (resonator removed)
  • Perrin Turbo Blanket
  • Nology Hotwires
  • Robs Air Diversion Panel
  • 2j Racing Solid motor mounts
  • Brembo brake Factory Option
  • Mild Weight Reduction, Removed tool kit/jack/Spare tire

The Show

• Nismo Front Lip
  • Nismo Rear Lip
  • Nismo Wheels wrapped in Falken Azenis 235/40/17
  • Nismo Center caps
  • Nismo lug nuts
  • Stock Painted wheels (gloss black with red pinstripe) TDMi Red lug nuts wrapped in Hancook Ventus V2's 215/45/17
  • Subaru impreza STi S204 "limited" front lip (below nismo)
  • Subaru Impreza rear Wrx lip extensions (below Nismo)
  • Subaru Impreza Wrx chargespeed style sideskirts
  • VIS Carbon Fiber Hood
  • VIS Carbon Fiber Trunk
  • Custom Rear Window Vents
  • Rear window spoiler
  • Carbon Fiber Eyelids
  • Custom Front Mesh Grill
  • Carbon Fiber door pillars
  • Depo LED Tails (tinted red for a stock look)
  • 20% Window tint all around
  • AVS Ventshades
  • SER oil cap
  • Nismo Radiator cap
  • LED headlights
  • LED foglights
  • LED Plate lights
  • LED 7watt Reverse lights
  • LED lit Front Mount Intercooler
  • Painted Red Strut tower bar
  • Burnt Titanium radiator supports
  • "MYSPEC" vanity plates
  • Blacked out badges

The Low

• BC Racing 9k Coilovers
  • 2j Racing Delrin Crossmember bushings
  • 2j Racing 5mm wheel spacers (Front)
  • 2j Racing 15mm wheels spacer (Rear)
  • 2j Racing 15mm ALK's
  • 2j Racing 55mm Wheel studs (Rear)
  • TDMi 65.5mm Wheel studs (front)
  • Eibach Front Sway Bar
  • Eibach Rear Sway Bar
  • Greddy Rear Strut Bar

Interior

• Alpine 7in DVD navigation
  • All speakers replaced with Infinity reference 3ways, and tweeters with infinity reference also.
  • 2 10in Rockford fosgate p2's Subs
  • Alpine 750watt amp
  • StreetGlow Neons under seats
  • Cobra Radar detector/compass/Volt meter
  • SpecV Badge on front dash
  • SE-R Badge on back of center console above cup holders
  • LED Dome/Map lights
  • LED Trunk light

Attachments

See less See more
#15 ·
thanks man!! that hose is stock, just still looks new probably because of the low milage.

clean as hell sir, imma sucker for a red spec, nice choice of scooter also
thanks! yea when i bought it i wanted only wanted red, they had to get it shipped from chicago cuz i wanted the red with sunroof and brembo's, so basically i bought the car never even saw it in person. but so happy haha

yeh, i was thinking with a red film they would look amazing. plus i have 02-03 tails on an 04-06 bumper and i really hate that 1/4 inch of gap.
yea i was actually thinking i might do that myself thats why i havent had them up for sale honestly. and i had them in they are actually i little smaller on the bottom then stock 04-06's i measured them up to my stocks because when i had them in i noticed the gap was bigger, they are shorter then stock so your gap will most likely remain.

Nice spec v btw eric, i like how clean it is.!!
thank you! getting all the clean compliments now makes it worth what i do haha.

#16 ·
Starting the install tomorrow on my 2j plenum, more pics will come be put up when installing and done. following are just a few more pics of the car and 1 of the bike.

Attachments

#17 ·
just a few new shots.

Attachments

#18 ·
just a few pics from the camshaft install, and then the 2j plenum.

Attachments

#23 ·
No I'm all set with a side exit I like the nismo exhaust plus I don't want that loud shit I get pulled over enough for stupid shit like tint and no front plate etc.. what i like about the nismo is its nice and quiet when you need it to be but full throttle its a monster. especially now with this plenum.

#24 ·
On a very unrelated note, do you notice at all any difference using the nology wiring kit? I've been very comprehensive about those things lol. Last round of photos was a beauty, nice and clean red = drool

#25 ·
haha yea i got them new bit cheap so i figured i would give them a shot. I have heard that alot of QR's only like the stock plugs/wires but i tired them anyway. i like how they add a little bit of red to the engine bay but as far as power they are rated at about 7hp on 175hp engines but i didn't notice any real gains so if they added a few hp its not enough to really feel.

#30 ·
yea it probably wont add more then a few horses but i'm pretty much fully bolted so i'm picking up the things i have left. gonna throw it in tomorrow, i'm sure i'll get a little something even if it's not noticeable. plenum feels great too!! and every little bit helps.

#31 ·
just another small part i just got, but havent updated in a while. Also will be mailing out my ECU for an Uprev tune within the next 2 months as soon as summer gets closer so i can drive it again. Have yet to decide it i want to go turbo or not. sold my streetbike so i have way more then enough from that to pay for the treadstone kit with the bb turbo upgrade, we shall see.

2j 15mm ALK's

Attachments

#37 ·
random, just thought i would post a picture from back on the day i bought it, and some other way back bone stock, though its funny not even knowing about the precat issue back then i had the nismo header put on with the nismo exhaust and intake only 6 months after i bought it.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.