A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so a have fuel system upgrade. i have injectors and fuel pump out of a 08 sti. And a complete TSI Honda:crazy: turbo kit (8 psi). I know i am in need a custom build header and down tube. But not sure about the sti injectors and fuel pump are worth using. I'am running an Apexi Neo with a wideband setup. Just need some help with the fuel system setup.

·
Registered
708 Posts
How big are the injectors? pink 565's? They will work. How much boost do you plan on running?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
im in the process of making a custom turbo manifold. its not hard. but if you have your A/C condensor still, then itll be near impossible to make a customs downpipe.. im taking my AC out so i can get a reasonable size downpipe in.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I have the original autoboost manifold with a custom 3" dp and kept my A/C still lots of room. I even have my stock fans and radiator.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
08 sti injectors are possibly side feed. u need top feeds.. look into that and make sure your getting something u can use

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Just buy a treadstone manifold and your set...o and i do think your injectors are side feed and like someone else put they need to be top feed....regular wrx 440's work maybe find someone to trade you...

·
Registered
267 Posts
I also have a apexi neo wired into my secondaries. i going turn the relay down to open when boost starts and see what happens. Engine mods consist of BSR kit and JWT stage 1 cams. Hoping to see over 300 on the dyno

·
Registered
545 Posts
Ac, stock fans and stock location for things is not a blocker for a large down pipe, it is a tight fit, but it eventually fits in there.

·
Registered
267 Posts
stock fuel system but have a fuel pump and injectors out of an 08 sti, not sure exactly what size the injectors or the flow rate of the fuel pump is.

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts