A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 254 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF is the deal here? This entire idea blows my peabrain to smithereens. Somebody end it all, please. I'm afraid to pass one of these ticking blow-out bombs.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Id have to agree.... Im all for FLUSH but hellaflush = helladangerous = hellabadhandeling imo.....

Observe:

How can these ppl not see that this is WAYYYYY too much? Not only that but I think it takes away sooo much potential from the car itself....

Disclaimer: In no way is this message intended to offend LatinSilEighty or any other members who so or shall have a flush stance on their B13, B14, B15, B16. As pointed out the following vehicles have EXTREME camber and an unfit tire size for the rim displayed.

Thank You :)

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Although I completely respect Shogun's stance in not meaning to offend anyone, I on the other hand hope this offends any and everyone who approves of this silliness. It just dangerous people. Style your car how you please but don't make your car a freaking hazard to other drivers.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I don't think the OP is talking about how low the cars are. The hazard are the tires.

They all look ridiculous, in my opinion. But, hey, spend the money how you want. Just don't blow your stretched-as-thin-as-rubberband tires anywhere near me.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Shits dope man. Who doesn't want more rim then rubber touching the ground?

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
keep your protruding wheels out of my lane fuck
I don't think the OP is talking about how low the cars are. The hazard are the tires.

They all look ridiculous, in my opinion. But, hey, spend the money how you want. Just don't blow your stretched-as-thin-as-rubberband tires anywhere near me.
SO much win, thank you.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
I have the image from that movie cars when Lightning McQueen is done pavin the road and Ramone says to Flo, wanna take a drive? and he gets so low he scraps the pavement :D

1 - 20 of 254 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.