A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Gosh Darn hellaflush fails

All B15 Models 
54K views 253 replies 62 participants last post by  SantiagoSpecV03 
#1 ·
WTF is the deal here? This entire idea blows my peabrain to smithereens. Somebody end it all, please. I'm afraid to pass one of these ticking blow-out bombs.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Id have to agree.... Im all for FLUSH but hellaflush = helladangerous = hellabadhandeling imo.....

Observe:

How can these ppl not see that this is WAYYYYY too much? Not only that but I think it takes away sooo much potential from the car itself....

Disclaimer: In no way is this message intended to offend LatinSilEighty or any other members who so or shall have a flush stance on their B13, B14, B15, B16. As pointed out the following vehicles have EXTREME camber and an unfit tire size for the rim displayed.

Thank You :)

#5 ·
Although I completely respect Shogun's stance in not meaning to offend anyone, I on the other hand hope this offends any and everyone who approves of this silliness. It just dangerous people. Style your car how you please but don't make your car a freaking hazard to other drivers.

#12 ·
Shits dope man. Who doesn't want more rim then rubber touching the ground?

#22 ·
If your wheel protrudes more than a 1/2" past your tire, your a faaaag. Buy a damn wheel spacer and the appropriate sized tire for the width of wheel you have.

"But then they will scrub and won't be flush". You know why? Cause your a faaag.

#25 ·
#27 ·
At least bodykits weren't a safety issue to the driver, passengers, and traffic when they were the "style". I will agree the hellasentras on this site are way less than these examples but I still don't get why anyone would want their rim lip sticking out past their tire. If I hit rub a curb, I wipe the concrete sediment off my tire. If they rub a curb their wheel is damaged or ruined.

#35 ·
What I don't get is when you get that extreme, flush or not, it just doesn't look good. I mean at least the ricers THINK that their huge spoilers and Fart Cans look and sound good. But does anyone think that double digit negative camber looks good?

#37 · (Edited)
I hope no one here washes their car like the benny hill guy did...he just took all that road grime, brake dust, and rotor shavings and scrubbed his paint with it soaked into his sponge and water...wash ur car from the top down, doing ur wheels last . or use a completely different bucket and sponge....sorry off topic i know, but it was bugging me lol ;)

As far as the hellaflush bullshit...I don't get it. Not only does it look like dogshit, it is dangerous, it make the car handle like shit, it wears ur tires horribly uneven and did I say it looks like DOGSHIT??!!!!! :ugh: Joe's race car doesn't have close to that amount of camber (-3deg maybe) and his tires were shredded on the inside after a couple sessions yesterday at road atlanta...and he's pushing well over a g of force in the turns, which should even it out. So, imagine how bad it will wear on a daily driver that's cambered in double digits and never sees .8g in a turn :thinking: fucking morons :261:

here's where they say, "but we're trying to be different" and I say, "there's nothing more conforming and robotic than following some dumbass fad even though it serves no function and looks like DOGSHIT...did I say that yet??

#38 ·
yeah, but running -3* camber on a track car keeps you from riding the rim when you're going through a turn at that speed and force. However with the amount of negative camber those cars are running the insdie of the wheels would be rubbing if you tried to take a corner at any kind of speed :blink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.