A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased (less than a week ago) a 2007 SE-R Spec V. It's currently all stock and I am absolutely loving the car. It was actually a ''cheap dream'' car that I had when I was bout 17-18 and when Forza 3 came out. Long story short, it's really hard to find these and them not be beat up. I'm from Kentucky...the state of long drives, wonderful backroads and Bowling Green raceway. One thing I cam curious about is if anyone tracks their car. I'm interested in getting back into road racing at the track but want to know if it'll be worth my time. I don't plan on doing anything wild to the car as it does need some basic work (brakes, a new abs sensor and some minor touch ups on the exterior (paint peel on the door handles) right now, but I'm interested in at least maybe one or two track days a year to ''hone'' my driving skills.

Otherwise, I always try to join a forum as these are the best places to get information related specifically to my vehicle and I've already found a bunch of useful information with this one.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you've never owned one, you'll enjoy it. I've accepted that it's not the fastest by any means, but it's fast enough for me. Where I live, we have a lot of really twisty mountain roads and long stretches of empty highway so it's very easy for me to coax the best out of the car. I have some clutch issues that I'm working out so I can't really go full monty, but from what I can do, the car is a blast to drive and I've been getting 32-33MPG.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts