A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,

We've all gotten some sort of help or advice from Yogi with anything from wheels and tires, to nitrous, to cosmetics. You name it, he'll help.

Well, now it's our turn.

Yogi has had some financial and medical difficulties this year, which caused him to be unable to get in on the 2J Plenum group buy. Everyone knows the guy really wanted to get one, and furthermore would have REALLY made some great use with it! I'm sure he'll be one of the first to tap one for nitrous, and lay the smack down at the drag strip. But, financially things are a little short.

Well, let's scrape some funds together and get him an intake! Not only will he love it to death, we will all be able to sit back and smile watching him scream down the 1/4 mile and learn from what he's doing.

Barry (Yogi) is a great guy, always willing to help anyone out. Let's show him the same love he has shown us.

Joe has already offered to get him the plenum, install it, and even throw in $60 on top! How incredible is that?

Even if it's only a dollar or two, let's make this happen guys. Let's do something great for one of our members that will be truly grateful!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know, honestly I don't know if he even has one?

I suppose we could send it to Joe directly, but I haven't asked him about that.

Or, I can collect any funds and send them to 2J.

Whichever everyone thinks would be easiest.

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
I'm more than down to help Barry, but let's find out either through Joe or Barry himself how to take care of the donations as far as what's coming in, heck if I can call 2J today and have them charge my card for an amount that would be ideal for me...

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
I think the best way is to send funds to Joe directly.

This will alleviate any potential BS.

As I said before I'll gladly help.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: DareDevil

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Barry's not asking, this is only if you appreciate how he may have helped you. Just one guy trying to help out another who has been beyond helpful with a gift. If you don't give gifts out of appreciation for people, then don't donate. Lol

Waiting to hear on method of sending donation.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've asked Joe if he would be willing to accept any donations, and we're just waiting on an answer.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
I did my part for ya Barry by giving up my preorder. Put it to good use like I know you will. Lol, seriously if I had money to spare I would help you out but things aren't very baller for me lately :dunno:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.