A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. I am going to buy the H&R lowering springs and I am running a tire size all around of 215/45/17.
Does anybody have a photo of how it looks with that tire size and the H&R springs?

I HAVE LOOKED THROUGH THREADS AND SEE NOTHING ABOUT EXACT TIRE SIZE. So please do not tell me to go looking through the threads.

Also, any other photos of the same tire size with LOWERING SPRINGS are welcome. Details about them are great. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
they are pretty nice. however, my struts are on their way out and the ride is really bouncy.

i had a 12" sub back there with full size spare. usually, any springs will still have a bigger gap in the front than the rear.

if you're buying used, then scoop em up. i only paid 75 bucks off of CL. if you are buying new, then save up a few more months and pick up some coilovers.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
it's up to you. H&R springs on fresh struts is a huge upgrade imo. however, after a while the struts start to blow. i've ridden in sentra with coilovers and it was much smoother/tighter than the springs ever were on stock struts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts