A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's get a group going. I live in the salt lake area. Hit me up for a cruise and chillen

·
39,045 Posts
You might have to chase them down when you see them in town and put a sticker on their car....LOL

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol. I found 1 guy so far.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's all good bro. If you can support and let others know that would be awesome. Do have some knowledge on building on the b15?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We should meet up.i need some advice on what I should do next

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have u seen me around? I work in pearl city industrial. As far as I know. I have the only b15 with this Yakima basket

·
Registered
609 Posts
I'm on oahu I live in makaha.
If you see me, honk, flash, say hello, unless its my wife driving... she is a bitch hahaha

·
Registered
609 Posts
Any one going to spocom this Saturday?

·
Super Moderator
5,056 Posts
didn't know about it till now and maybe not as I have a full day and I'm not going in the wife's versa.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Cmon cricki we all know that even the wife's versa is 10 times better then any honda cept maybe the NSX that one could be a tie.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know team BMW is probably gonna have puna make a sweep in that its class. As far as. Evo. Probably the yellow 8 with the canards.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Almost got fkn mobbed tonight by 2 guys on street bikes and a truck as I'm by myself heading home from work :( wish i had my batton

1 - 20 of 62 Posts