A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time for some headlights, not sure what I want to do but definitely no gay ass halos.

Thinking of getting some headlights with a projection set up already.....just single lens, or just run an oem replacement and mod those. Not sure where to look for projection lenses already installed but if anyone has any ideas let me know. I'm going to run through the forum and see what I can find that isn't old as shit.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hit up Amazon, get some tyc oem equivalent replacement headlights-50$ each I think I paid. My first time I bought 30$ projectors on Amazon and they were pretty good surprisingly. But just theretrofit yourself. I watched a ton of videos and the people made it way harder than it is. The only video I needed was how to use the oven to open them up without ruining them. After that the basic h1 retrofit projectors have a threaded part on the end and you stick that through the hole where the stock bulb would normally go and then there's some washers and a nut, tighten that guy against the back of the reflector and woo woo woop put it back together with some silicone. You can still aim and turn the reflector as you normally would if you need to aim the projector to be more precise

·
Registered
24 Posts
I went to the retrofit source and picked up the PNP kit cause I had the ballasts already and they fit in the housing perfectly. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

·
Super Moderator
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I forgot about this thread honestly...

I went to the retrofit source and picked up the PNP kit cause I had the ballasts already and they fit in the housing perfectly. I'll try to get some pics up soon.
I look at the Retrofit Source all the time, I need to take apart the spare passenger side head light assembly to take measurements.

Contact Preston. He's doing pretty good work with retrofits.

https://www.facebook.com/EAWerks/?pnref=lhc
Eh, I don't FB.

·
6,543 Posts
I forgot about this thread honestly...

I look at the Retrofit Source all the time, I need to take apart the spare passenger side head light assembly to take measurements.

Eh, I don't FB.
His sn is Specv118. I don't know if that rings a bell. Anyway, I've already told him to get his butt here.

·
Super Moderator
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's not that serious, end up buying some headlights and they should be on the car now but I'm going to retrofit them when I get the car back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts