A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to say hello. I bought an 03 spec v with 132k miles and 110k on the motor (motor was replaced at 22k miles). It is cloud white and in very good condition. Has sunroof and the rockford package. I'm using this car as a daily driver and parking my 03 pt cruiser turbo. Mods include:

Nismo intake
Nismo header (catless of course)
2.5" exhaust (not sure of brand)
Ground control coilovers
Nismo short shifter
hawk pads with drilled/slotted rotors

Butterfly screws have been loctited and the compression tested at 185 on each cylinder. I'll have pictures in a day or two after a good cleaning.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome aboard and welcome to the wealth of knowledge here! You’ll find a lot of active threads and old F/S adds that need to be updated and locked - deleted more likely but none the less we are all here to help you grow.

Also don’t be hard pressed to race and modify the car ppl with SE and SE-R feel slammed against the wall to modify dude the sweetest berry on the vine is the one that stood the test of time.

A bone stock B15U is practically so RARE but so appreciable but do you many B13 SE-R’s are dead today due to racing and crashing so like your car preserve your car and enjoy the drive. Glad to meet you,

Historians read here,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts