A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Hey everyone, last year I became the proud owner of a 2018 Sentra SR Turbo(with only 9k miles on it). My kids have said its my "Mid-Life Crisis Car" which I am ok with that. I have been lurking around the forum and finally decided to create a post.

So far its mostly been cosmetic work completed but now that I am back into winter and the car will not be driven much(2006 Titan for winter driving) I want to start upgrading a few things. Currently I have completed the following to the car.
  • Drone Remote Start
  • Window Tint
  • Vent Visors
  • Louvers for rear side windows
I am thinking/actively looking at getting the following:
  • Ceramic Brake Pads
  • Drilled and Slotted Rotors
  • Blow off valve
  • Exhaust
  • Front Body Lip Splitter
  • Coil Overs
If anyone has any suggestions please let me know, even if its just what parts I should be looking for or even to stay away from.

·
Registered
406 Posts
This is all @FRe

Welcome!

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
hahah yes it is!

You have what is called the V2 MR16DDT. It is notoriously difficult to work on and modify due to how it was designed. As of right now hte only place to get direct bolt on parts for that car is TheFastReligion.com

I also have dozens of videos explain what upgrades to do first and what upgrades to hold off on!

I am almost always available through chat on here, or email. I also have a discord server for b17 owners if you would like to get on that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hahah yes it is!

You have what is called the V2 MR16DDT. It is notoriously difficult to work on and modify due to how it was designed. As of right now hte only place to get direct bolt on parts for that car is TheFastReligion.com

I also have dozens of videos explain what upgrades to do first and what upgrades to hold off on!

I am almost always available through chat on here, or email. I also have a discord server for b17 owners if you would like to get on that.
Of course I would end up with one that is the unicorn of Nissan.

Checked some of the videos out and will be making use of them for sure.

I dont use discord but may have too, alot of good resources it seems are moving to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts