A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my first Sentra and after doing some goog lin I believe I caught the bug!! I'm sure I'll be asking a bunch of questions as I dive down the rabbit hole that is Sentra se-r.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Welcome. Locktite the butterfly screws and get rid of destructive pre-cat.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I was told it has a glass pack on it but then it has a muffler from a Nissan cube! It sounds alright. It also has headers and cai. I have not crawled under to see what it looks like. I'm guessing the originally cat is gone. I just got it home, licensed and plates and ins and it's been raining bad here. But any advice on a place to start with mods besides what you stated and what is on it?

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
The pre-cat was on the OEM header and then there is another cat on the mid-pipe. If you have after market headers then I guess the pre-cat was removed.

As far as further mods, generally larger catback, alk, motor mount inserts (or solid motor mounts), and crossmember bushings are the mods to start.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to future advice. I'm going to actually start with the body work that needs addressed. Found the front fender and inner fender for $41. Other little cosmetics will be first but that's stuff I know. So again thank you and hope to hear from you or others soon for any needs I may have.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts