A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just broke my front lip and wanted to knw if anybody has a cf front lip for sale. please message me asap thanks.

·
BDSF
11,451 Posts
Lol, the picture in that ebay listing is an old member from MSV with an authentic Nismo lip. The carbon ones are replicas made in China, check alibaba, they have the same pic on their site as well.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
this is why i hate fourms. nothing but a bunch of ppl talking shit. and thanks 04 nismo man ima get it
its the internet!!! dont get butt hurt now!! SMH

iicbh and Shift_03specV can speak their mind if they want.

·
Registered
76 Posts
This is the best forum around bud, but people are gunna call you out if you post questions or need help with not enough info.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Smh to this thread....no need for all this bs....said he broke his front lip...instead of laughing and makin stupid posts u can ask him what year etc. n to those who said u didnt tell us what year etc...look at his name casper 04 ima take a guess and say its an 04...and even if u cant read u can look at his silly little avatar pic and see his front end...wayy to much bashing on this forum lately n not nerely as much help.....SMH

·
Registered
5,615 Posts
Smh to this thread....no need for all this bs....said he broke his front lip...instead of laughing and makin stupid posts u can ask him what year etc. n to those who said u didnt tell us what year etc...look at his name casper 04 ima take a guess and say its an 04...and even if u cant read u can look at his silly little avatar pic and see his front end...wayy to much bashing on this forum lately n not nerely as much help.....SMH
it's going to b okay :hug:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts