A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
thats a "dry" kit, you want a "wet" kit. if you have to ask what the difference is please do some more research before adding nitrous to your car.

oem injectors are fine, oem pump is up to the task but not recommended, kinda risky. all of this is assuming your not going to push more than a 75 shot of course.

·
Registered
7,388 Posts
Stock motor no more than a 50 shot. 75 is pushing it without copper plugs and retarded timing.

And do not use a dry kit.

·
Registered
19,790 Posts
zex sells the option
to"upgrade" to a wet kit
but they want 300 bucks for it

better yet
an nx or nos full kit

or if you insist on purple tanks [they make black too]
a full zex kit
like this

http://www.zex.com/zx/4-6-cylinder-efi-wet-blackout-nitrous-systemtmhtml/

on that page is a pdf file with the directions

download, read and decide
if this is somthing your interested in doing
imo

caution
very addictive fun

a 5lb bottle will never do
try 15lb
lol

·
Registered
190 Posts
NITROUS >:] random post of the day

·
Registered
509 Posts
If you wanted to run the safe shot kit, as it says on the site, you need your own fuel controller to add the extra fuel needed to level with the nitrous.

Wet kits are an easier way to bolt on a notorious system.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
do they make them in pink?

·
Registered
945 Posts
I would have to recommend a nos fogger setup. bust most of all, controllers to run it, my set up works like a turbo with a programmable rpm window switch and a lean safety cut off switch. I ran it over a year straight without any problems besides running out devil sauce all the time lol.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
the B.S. stop when the bottle runs dry.
I would have to recommend a nos fogger setup. bust most of all, controllers to run it, my set up works like a turbo with a programmable rpm window switch and a lean safety cut off switch. I ran it over a year straight with any problems besides running out devil sauce all the time lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts