A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone at B15u.com!!! My name is Jared Anderson. I am currently 17 years old and turning 18 here in a few months. I drive a 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V that I bought from my neighbor for $800. :47: It needed a new engine so me and my dad swapped the engine with a JDM 50k miles engine from Japan. After about a year of driving it I found out that the company we bought it from sent a 2.0L engine (QE20DE) that was stamped the 2.5L....the QR25. So they gave me a full refund and I swapped in a REMAN Engine from a shop up in Cali. Over the years I've been talking to a lot of people on Instagram and learning as much as a could! I've also been purchasing quite a bit of stuff from Joe over at 2J Racing who you all know HAHA!! I am hoping to install the 2J Street Spec Cams in the summer as well as the High RPM valve springs so I can rev to 7500 RPM''s. I am currently in the process of having Joe tune my car with Osiris Uprev. I am so glad to be on this forum and hope to learn a lot more! :)

· Registered
11,640 Posts
Welcome to the mad house!!

Lots of info on here as well as lots of knowledgeable people!

Happy modding....

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
20,952 Posts
Welcome welcome! ;)

Pics???

· Registered
174 Posts
Welcome! Great to hear you got your money back. Post pics, we love pics!

· Registered
1,164 Posts
Should swap out the 4-2-1 header for a 4-1 and a midpipe, especially if you're looking to rev higher.

· Registered
3,017 Posts
Welcome

· Registered
19,934 Posts
welcome
thats a really clean car for 800 bucks

great looking car too
the wheels are a real bonus as well

on the dc header while well made with excellent fitment
imo, not the best header for power
esp with cams

i used it with the 2jr side exit exhaust

with c1 cams already in the car, power jumped over 20 hp [with retune]
with the 2jr race header on the dyno

my suggestion is get a better header before cams
imo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.